Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Doctor In Distress--Seeks Advice From Patients

Re:Doctor In Distress--Seeks Advice From Patients 9 years 10 months ago #7

I actually just mailed in my samples for my first ASI test through Diagnos-techs. I think you need to have a doctor's prescription--at least from Washington State and directly through the lab. I'll make another post about what my experience is like when I get my results and take their technical support for a test ride.

If you need a prescription, I can write one for you and also be hired to help with interpretation. Where do you live?
May you be well!

Dr. Timothy R. (T.R.) Morris
Naturopathic Medical Doctor
trmorrisnd.com/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Doctor In Distress--Seeks Advice From Patients 9 years 10 months ago #8

• konnor
  • EiR Senior
Not sure if this has been mentioned but cortisol lowering supplements might be useful in the evening if your curve follows the typical low morning and high evening cortisol.

Seriphos or phosphorylated serine can blunt the evening rush a little bit. Melatonin might also be an option.

I would echo the stimulatory nature of some herbs based on experience, although everyone is different. Licorice does appear to help many when dosed right and used in the morning.

I applaud your research so far and am intrigued by your work in general. I hope you get a good start on receipt of your test results.<br /><br />Post edited by: konnor, at: 2010/01/24 21:24
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:

Related Articles:

Time to create page: 0.290 seconds