Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: systemic nickel allergy

systemic nickel allergy 6 years 5 months ago #7

Since entering my late thirties, I have developed a recurring nickel allergy, brought on particularly by the eating of dark chocolate. Even cutting chocolate out of my diet, however, did not prevent long episodes. However, for the past year I have been entirely free (apart from one episode which i will describe) from any dermatitis on my hands or feet since I started moisturizing my hands and feet several times daily with organic coconut oil. The only outbreak I had was when traveling my jar of coconut oil broke in my bag and I went a few weeks without using it. I managed to purchase a replacement only after a couple of weeks by which time I had already begun to develop an outbreak. I immediately began applying the coconut oil every couple of hours and within a few days the symptoms completely disappeared, making me realize for the first time that it was my switch to coconut oil which had been preventing my outbreaks over the past year. I recommend all sufferers try this method as it is entirely without any health risk unlike the prolonged use of steroidal creams. Thankfully organic coconut oil is also relative cheap and a jar lasts a very long time even when applied frequently.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• Page:

Related Articles:

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds