Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: request name of lab for allergy test

request name of lab for allergy test 4 years 7 months ago #1

  • Katherine
  • Katherine's Avatar
  • EiR Newbie
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: 0
Dear Sirs,
I am looking for a specialized lab that has the ability to do an allergy test for these specific chemicals:
Benzyl benzoate, CAS 120-51-4
C.I. Disperse Orange 30, CAS 5261-31-4
2-(phenylmethylene)-octanol, CAS 101-86-0
Benzaldehyde, CAS 100-52-7
9,10-Anthracenedione, CAS 17418-58-5
9,10-Dimethylanthracene, CAS 781-43-1
• Pentachlorophenol
• Tetrachloriphenols
• Trichlorophenols
• Free and partially releasable formaldehyde
Thank you,
The administrator has disabled public write access.




Related Articles:


Home Testing & Sanitizer:







Time to create page: 0.202 seconds