Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Gut and Mental Health

Gut and Mental Health 4 years 6 months ago #1

• Montes
  • EiR Newbie
This is my first time posting. I am a mental health professional with candida or bad bacteria or both. I've been on Rifaxin for SIBO (diagnosed clinically) which made me have super anxiety and negative OCD thoughts. That was 4-5 months ago. However I did feel better after the 10 day cause was over. But I'm back to where I was. I'm currently on diflucan plus nystatin and still haven't noticed much change. My current symptoms are mostly anxiety, intrusive negative thoughts and some depression plus a swollen gland on my abdomen that is right about at the top of the descending colon. Things seem to get better after a bowel movement and I can feel "normal". But I can't live forever like this!!!! I tried a naturopath who said it wasn't yeast but an overgrowth of bad bacteria (stool test). But I have also been on lots of antibiotics for Lyme disease as well as bad sinus infections, so the candida is certainly a possibility. I'm also taking fish oil and a fairly potent multi-strain acidophilus/bifidus. I barely eat carbs because they definitely make me worse with mental symptoms. I'm wondering what anyone can recommend. What does it sound like I have????? Who else has had the neuropsych symptoms? Please help!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gut and Mental Health 4 years 5 months ago #2

• jhayword123
  • EiR Newbie
  • Thank you received: 1
I have the neurotoxin pyschiatric disturbances as well. Eating carbs will cause the pathogens to shoot toxins that cause mental problems. I havent recovered from this illness yet but I can give you an idea of whats happening. Im currently working with a doctor to fix this issue.

Methylation mutations eventually lead to a lowered immune system that allows candida and bacteria to flourish. You have to take methylfolate and methyl b12 to make the methylation cycle speed up so it starts up you T-cells to kill off your infections. Killing infections is a double whammy because it also will release heavy metals that way you can get rid of them. Infections lock up heavy metals so they cant be excreted. So it goes like this; methylation fixes the immune system, the immune system kills the infections and releases the metals. Once the metals are cleared then candida will go away. Candida is there because of metals. period. Antibiotics just make candida worse, but its the metals that cause candida to be a pain.
-john
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maff

Related Articles:

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds