Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Guaifenesin

Guaifenesin 11 years 7 months ago #1

hi all, i'm new to this site but was hoping someone would have advice about the guaifenesin protocol.

i've had fibromyalgia for 6 years now and the pain has become so severe that I can no longer work. all the doctor wants to do is give me painkillers, antidepressants and send me for therapy which isn't helping one bit.

i've read a bit about the guaifenesin protocol on this site and elsewhere and it seems to make a lot of sense. i was wondering if anyone has had any success and if it is difficult to stick to removing salicylates from your diet and environment?

thanks in advance x
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Guaifenesin 11 years 3 months ago #2

• cleon
  • EiR Newbie
Hey I am interested if you went with the guaifenesin? How did you go? Are you on top of things? Are you feeling more energetic - less pain??
I believe fibromalgia is a lot to do with a build up of toxins and heavy metals. I have treated 2 people with fibro, chronic fatigue and one was diagnosed with MS.
Did it with the patches. I hate reading things like this - I know how debilitating this illness is. One woman couldnt even take the washing off the line and fold it - she was stuffed! Most days she spent getting around in her wheel chair. I feel sorry that people have to suffer like this.

Re:Guaifenesin 8 years 5 months ago #3

• Maff
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 24
Hi guys,

I hope you are doing much better now butterflysue. It would be great to hear if you ever tried the guaifenesin protocol and if it helped at all.

Best wishes
If you are going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill

Related Articles:

Home Testing & Sanitizer:

ADVERTISEMENT

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds