Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: has any one been through IV chelation?side effects

has any one been through IV chelation?side effects 9 years 1 month ago #1

• blueskies
  • EiR Newbie
I am having a hard time with IV cheation,It seems to make me insane for lack of a better term for it.Just had a half dose today and feel like holy hell.They also added B 12 to it.headache nausea psychosis heart palpitations and generally feel like crap,suicidal tendencies too.this all costs too much to feel this bad ,not only in monetary but also in relationships.I didn't ask to be poisoned or have amalgams put in my mouth as a child.How do people keep going through Hell? How do they stay sane or have a shred of self esteem left? being physically ill is one thing ,going out of your mind is totally another.I watch people I know complain they don't have time to do this or that ,when if they only had a clue how much they did have by being able to have stable feelings,a job, a spouse,and money to pay their bills.I know it sounds like whining on my behalf ,but I just want my mind back,the stress seems to trigger it more and I can't stop the stress from happening its just part of this illness.Lack of money, lack of support, no one to talk to,and responsibilities that don't go away .what do you do ? help ? suggestions ?tests ? I think its got some thing to do with the metals and MCS and some test talked about on here with the brain blood flow lack of triggering all those bad emotions?this is a hell of a way to live or die.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:has any one been through IV chelation?side effects 9 years 1 month ago #2

• Burkey
  • EiR Newbie
The problem with IV chelation is that it is synthetic and synthetic anything will de-mineralize you. This is usually an \"oh by the way\" from the doctor who really gives a crap, beyond the money he collects: the doc will say oh be sure and take some un-refined salt in clean water to put those minerals back I just zapped from you. Doing the IV is somewhat like drinking distilled water. You are going to feel the same way.
On the amalgam note you should look into using the IV money to replace the amalgams with composite fillings from a \"Biological' Dentist (everybody has a title these days). If the Dentist needs some x-rays make sure the radiologist covers your thyroid with the lead apron (just slide it up a bit). After the radiation take a little Lugol's Solution (it worked real well for the people in Ukrane to keep them from dying as a result of the Chernobyl disaster. For the Mercury use nature's natural bully, Selenium, of upwards of 200 MCG. A good Whole Food multi-Vitamin and mineral supplement will do the trick for 200 mcg. You can supplement up in the range of 600 mcg total when chelating mercury with Organic Brazil Nuts. 3 of these tasty guys supplies 200 mcg so 6 of them will get you 600 mcg along with the multi. The very best whole food vitamin mineral supplement in my opinion is made by a retired N.D. out in Connecticut named Dr. Ron Schmid. The product is Doc's Best Master Multiple. It's absolutely pure, no excipients or fillers, or anything. Many people I have suggested this to have gone to their alternative doctor who also practices muscle reflex testing and they find that there body loves this supplement.

The symptoms you present indicate to me that you have Acetaldehyde Toxicity, often caused by Candida Albicans (uncontrolled overgrowth of really bad bacteria) You can't really get rid of the mercury because the bacteria is so sophisticated that it realizes if it binds with the mercury you will never completely annihilate the bastard. So that becomes the new unique problem. The bacteria won't go because of the mercury and the mercury won't go because of the bacteria. So the thymus sends out the first set of T cells called the scouts (there's a longer name that escapes me) when it is not a germ it recognizes like measles or chicken pox, it sends out the national guard with heavy artillery. The bacterial takes its new found friend and ducks behind a gland or organ, or mylen, or muscle tissue, etc. and you have your rather complicated Auto-Immune Disease just explained in the simplest fashion. How do I know this you ask, because I am the first person of record who has reversed 2 people with Auto-Immune Disease using Lugol's Solution (in a tablet form called IODORAL) and Selenium. My research has found this hasn't been done for 181 years since Lugol's Solution (7.5 mg of Potassium Iodide/5 mg of Iodine) was created by Dr. Jean Lugol in 1829. When you get rid of the mercury with Selenium, after you kill all the bad bacteria with the Iodine, then you can easily chelate the lead and cadmium and other heavy metals with Cilantro and Chlorella, both natural ingredients (I like the synergistic blend from Dr. Greenberg. I think it's called Chelerex. Oh, and in the bargain you'll also fix that nasty Hypothyroid problem you are having. That's what's driving your lack of self esteem, suicidal thoughts, off and on depression, and about 60 other things. Go to the site \"iodine4health.com\" and \"naturalthyroidchoices.com and \"stopthethyroidmadness.com and imvainfo.com and 1-thyroid.com and you can also use the google search engine within the site \"naturalnews.com.

To your newly found good health, Alan

Re:has any one been through IV chelation?side effects 9 years 1 month ago #3

• blueskies
  • EiR Newbie
Dear Alan,
Thanks so muchfor your reply,
I have had the amalgams taken out @ a month ago by a biological dentist,they also did cavitations .I am now seeing a nmd who is working on streanghtening my immune system, and treating my newly found lyme disease.They say its neurological lyme.can't get much more complicated ,(I hope).The problem I have with suplements,(God knows I've tried them all it seems)is that my gut isn't functioning properly.It hasn't for almost a year now,severe diarea.This new doctor is giving me vitamin IVs and homeopathic medicine as well as the chlorella and cilantro.I juice fresh cillantro as well.The thyriod suplement you mentioned I am already on, so maybe I'm on the right track? The difficult thing is that new problems keep popping their ugly little heads up.I just don't have the energy or brains or money for any more of them.I also have been told that infared sauna is good for both the metal organophosphate and nerotoxins made by the lyme and yeast.So I've been on a quest to buy a sauna.I'm told Heavenly heat is the best brand its made in the USA and I talked with the owner of the company sounds like the materials they make them of are safer than all the ones made over seas.I tried selenium oone time and got horribly sick ,I suppose it was a herx reaction.They are very cautios about chelating me because of the weakend state I am in and the fact that it was botched twice on me.( two different doctors)Have you ever heard of using hydrocloric acid in IV ?or hydrogen peroxide? The type of vitamin IVs they have been giving me are as follows;Vitamin C,amino acids,B 12 and B complex,magnesium,manganese,calcium,zinc,I cant remember what else right now but I do have it written down.Sorry about the typos misspelling and general diorganazation,but my brain is absalute mush right now.I do do musle testing with yet another practitioner who does NMT as well as he's getting his PHD in nutrition.
Are you a doctor ? or do you just do this for fun or like to read an awful lot? just curios. sorry to be so slow to respond to you ,no one answered me for quite along time so I kind figured no one would.BTW I did work on killing the yeast off for about two years previuos to getting severely sick.All the typical yeast killers,grapefriutseed,I cant remember them all but I rotated them and made my diet super clean and not yeast freindly,then major stress hit double time and I got terriblly sick thats when they found the metals and organophosphates ,that wasn't too much of a surprise though.I grew up and worked in commercial greenhouses for 30 years.Its such a fight,But I guess I'll keep going seeing as \"I'm Going through Hell\".Reading and authors that have gems to tell are the only thing besides my young daughter that have kept me going these daze!!!
Thanks again, Sheila

Re:has any one been through IV chelation?side effects 9 years 1 month ago #4

• blueskies
  • EiR Newbie
Dear Alan,
Thanks so muchfor your reply,
I have had the amalgams taken out @ a month ago by a biological dentist,they also did cavitations .I am now seeing a nmd who is working on streanghtening my immune system, and treating my newly found lyme disease.They say its neurological lyme.can't get much more complicated ,(I hope).The problem I have with suplements,(God knows I've tried them all it seems)is that my gut isn't functioning properly.It hasn't for almost a year now,severe diarea.This new doctor is giving me vitamin IVs and homeopathic medicine as well as the chlorella and cilantro.I juice fresh cillantro as well.The thyriod suplement you mentioned I am already on, so maybe I'm on the right track? The difficult thing is that new problems keep popping their ugly little heads up.I just don't have the energy or brains or money for any more of them.I also have been told that infared sauna is good for both the metal organophosphate and nerotoxins made by the lyme and yeast.So I've been on a quest to buy a sauna.I'm told Heavenly heat is the best brand its made in the USA and I talked with the owner of the company sounds like the materials they make them of are safer than all the ones made over seas.I tried selenium oone time and got horribly sick ,I suppose it was a herx reaction.They are very cautios about chelating me because of the weakend state I am in and the fact that it was botched twice on me.( two different doctors)Have you ever heard of using hydrocloric acid in IV ?or hydrogen peroxide? The type of vitamin IVs they have been giving me are as follows;Vitamin C,amino acids,B 12 and B complex,magnesium,manganese,calcium,zinc,I cant remember what else right now but I do have it written down.Sorry about the typos misspelling and general diorganazation,but my brain is absalute mush right now.I do do musle testing with yet another practitioner who does NMT as well as he's getting his PHD in nutrition.
Are you a doctor ? or do you just do this for fun or like to read an awful lot? just curios. sorry to be so slow to respond to you ,no one answered me for quite along time so I kind figured no one would.BTW I did work on killing the yeast off for about two years previuos to getting severely sick.All the typical yeast killers,grapefriutseed,I cant remember them all but I rotated them and made my diet super clean and not yeast freindly,then major stress hit double time and I got terriblly sick thats when they found the metals and organophosphates ,that wasn't too much of a surprise though.I grew up and worked in commercial greenhouses for 30 years.Its such a fight,But I guess I'll keep going seeing as \"I'm Going through Hell\".Reading and authors that have gems to tell are the only thing besides my young daughter that have kept me going these daze!!!
Thanks again, Sheila

Related Articles:

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds