Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Advice please?

Advice please? 10 years 1 week ago #1

• Darren
  • EiR Newbie
Dear All,
I have just discovered this wonderful site after years of searching and am so pleased to read about MCS as it feels I'm not alone and I haven't been imagining things all these years. I was hoping for some help/advice please.

For many years (as long as I can remember), I've suffered episodes where I develop a bad taste in my mouth. I'm unsure how to describe it but possibly it is of petrol or metal. It is horrible. I've read the articles on this site about MCS and the symptoms and causes mirror what I feel but I've not read anywhere about fellow sufferers getting the horrible taste.
I realised a few years back my symptoms always start after exposure to exhaust fumes, solvent paints, petrol, perfumes or similar. This wasn't on every exposure but usually if I was exposed at a time when I was feeling run down. My concern is that whereas in past years I might have had one episode a year, I'm currently experiencing my fourth of this year and I am worried about the increased frequency.
When I have an episode the symptoms I feel are of being 'fuzzy headed', unable to concentrate and worst of all, feelings of depression. It takes over most of my thoughts and I find myself not caring about anything.
The episode tends to last between three and six days and gradually wears off towards the end.
I can't tolerate the smell of air freshners, solvents paints, perfumes and aftershaves.. anything with hydrocarbons that is scented. Recently at work a large number of magazines were ordered and I just wanted to leave the office.
Background -
I have no fillings.
I occasionally suffer also from another, different taste which seems to be caused sometimes by cigarette smoke and soil (!). This doesn't cause the depression etc but is just unpleasant.
When I was a toddler I was taken to hospital and had to have my stomach pumped after drinking white spirit/turps. I wonder if this could have been the large exposure that caused my sensitisation or caused liver damage?
My dad used to paint all the time with solvent paints.
I used to spend a lot of time with a cousin who was a DIY car enthusiast and spent a lot of time paint spraying.
I know it's hard to diagnose from this description but any thoughts would be very helpful in my undertanding of what happens to me. Especially, I would be interested to know whether others suffer the taste and depressive feelings.
Best wishes,
Darren<br /><br />Post edited by: Darren, at: 2010/09/18 11:28
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Advice please? 10 years 1 week ago #2

• Mariam
  • EiR Newbie
Miraculous Pills

I've been suffering for 4 years now I have tried everthing i was told however for last 3 months my pains just stopped thanks to PPC Phoschol. This supliment is not sold in france I had to order it from US please try it your life would change for good I wish i knew before it's not a joke believe me. Good luck

Re:Advice please? 10 years 3 days ago #3

• Burkey
  • EiR Newbie
Dear Darren, I would encourage you to investigate this editorial on \"Acetaldehyde Toxicity from Candida, How to detox ARTICLE must read\" at the following link.

curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=297418.

I firmly believe it pertains to your condition.
You will read that this toxicity occurs with exposure to substances that produce methanol; consumption of alcohol, cigarette smoke, auto exhaust, and this enormous discovery of the link to Candida Albicans, or overgrowth of Candida Yeast. All the petrol based products you named that you are sensitive to can produce ethanol. You probably can unfortunately relate to some or all of these symptoms I will quote from this article;

· Impaired memory
· Decreased ability to concentrate (\"brain fog\")
· Depression
· Slowed reflexes
· Lethargy and apathy
· Heightened irritability
· Decreased mental energy
· Increased anxiety and panic reactions
· Decreased sensory acuity
· Increased tendency to alcohol, sugar, and cigarette addiction
· Decreased sex drive
· Increased PMS and breast swelling/tenderness in women.

How Nutrition Can Help:

\"Fortunately, applied nutrition science offers some protection against chronic AH toxicity, even when it is not possible to completely avoid the four main offenders that promote AH in our bodies alcohol, Candida, cigarettes, and heavy auto exhaust.\"

A superior whole food vitamin mineral supplement will do an effective job of everything this site recommends in essentially one package. The critical addition is NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine). I would not recommend exceeding 25 MG of Alpha Lipoic Acid as it can inhibit the conversion of T4 to T3 Thyroid hormone that occurs mostly in the liver. You can go to:

www.drrons.com/docs-best-multi-vitamin-mineral-antioxidant.htm

At this site you can buy Doc's Best Multi, which in my opinion, as a health care advocate, the purest whole food supplement on the planet. Dr. Ron Schmid was the first licensed N.D. in the United States. His Alpha Lipoic Acid content does not exceed 25 mg as I cautioned. The Vitamin C contained therein is fine. I agree with the recommendation in the site to increase the Vitamin C to 3000 MG, which would mean 2000 MG more than what is available in these 6 capsules, you can take in divided doses. Here I also recommend the use of a natural Vitamin C such as Acai, Acerola Berry, or Camu Camu, preferably in Organic powder form. The Milk Thistle is to assist the Glutathione because this toxin is usually expelled by the liver. And please do not forget the NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine).

If I haven't completely disinterested you by now then I'd like to tell you how to get rid of that nasty Candida Albicans for good. And that is with IODINE, the almost forgotten nutrient that was recognized to cure Goiter I believe as early as 1811. A form of digestible Iodine/Potassium Iodide, was introduced around 1865 by Dr. Gene Lugol, and called to this day, Lugol's Solution. Iodine is an antibacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-parasitic. Iodine is a vital nutrient, and the Thyroid's ONLY FOOD as it were. Natural Thyroid Hormone, made within the human body, can not be made without Iodine and the amino acid Tyrosine. The T in the T4,T3,T2&T1 stand for Tyrosine. A full store of Iodine will kill nearly a 100% of every known pathogen in 90 seconds. Optimum store, 30 seconds. Since cancer and ALL auto-immune diseases are known in the alternative medical community to be caused by germs, you realize where I am going with this. If you would care to investigate the marvel of this necessary nutrient for your very existence, disease free (probably forever), then I welcome you to explore these very reliable, truthful sites below.

These are sites explaining the importance of Iodine and Thyroid and the huge impact on your good health;

www.iodine4health.com/disease/disease.htm

iodine.imva.info/index.php/iodine-dosages/

www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/recent-new-diseases/

www.1-thyroid.com/iodine.htm

www.naturalthyroidchoices.com/index.html

And my Mentor...Dr. David Brownstein (google Dr. Brownstein, Michigan). You may be interested in purchasing his book \"Iodine, Why You Need It, Why You Can't live without it\" and the DVD entitled \"The Importance Of Iodine\" if reading a book may tend to bore you???

And general health sites: naturalnews.com/ AND

www.mercola.com/

About me: I am a health care advocate. By all accounts I am the first person ever to successfully reverse the Auto-Immune Disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, of two persons so far and shortly thereafter eliminated their Hypothyroidism as well. Neither requires Thyroid medication anymore (confirmed by an alternative D.O. using follow-up examination and lab work). This D.O. has now begun to incorporate Iodine in his daily practice.
I was able to do what some would consider a miracle by using Iodine to kill the germ that caused this, and every other auto-immune disease, and chelated the Mercury with natural Selenium, once it no longer had the germ to hold on to.

Dr. Broda O. Barnes the father of the recognition of the importance of the health of the Thyroid back in 1930 (wrote \"Hypothyroidism, The Unsuspected Illness\" in 1976) was the inspiration for the incredible work with Thyroid and Iodine by Dr. Guy Abraham who was the Mentor to Dr. David Brownstein. I owe the gift of the quality of life to the people I have helped to these giants, with humbling thanks especially to Dr. David Brownstein.

Isaac Newton once said that whatever had been his achievements they were because he stood on the shoulders of giants.

Please share this knowledge with everyone you care about.

Related Articles:

Home Testing & Sanitizer:

ADVERTISEMENT

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds