Around 1.33 he says vegetables absorb chlorine from water and you later ingest it or does he say it get's absorbed and transformed into something else then ingested?
I certainly can't handle tap water however I boil my veg in spring water and then consume and don't notice any problems(although I would imagine supermarket bagged greens have been washed in chlorinated water). Why then would the tap water be intolerable but not the vegetable which apparently has all the chlorine in it?
Might it be that the chemicals get killed on with boiling? In such a case would you expect people to react to eating raw vegetables only?
The administrator has disabled public write access.