Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: doctors who actually diagnose TE, etc.

doctors who actually diagnose TE, etc. 3 years 5 days ago #1

• olive
  • EiR Newbie
Hi, All. I'm desperately in need of a doctor who actually is capable of diagnosing toxic encephalopathy or whatever other thing anyone might call it. I had a neurologist today tell me that chemicals don't do that. This is after dr. ziem told me ages ago to find a "sympathetic neurologist." I'm diagnosed as MCS by a world renowned hospital system, but finding ANY doctor who does TE has been impossible thus far. i do not want someone who does homeopathy and all the nutritional stuff--I've already done all of that thorugh my other docs. I need one who actually does the brain scans. I have obvious nervous system damage and I was told "your pain is probably from the chemical sensitivity" yet no one knows how to order a SPECT scan. I live in Ohio, but will literally drive anywhere in the country to see a doctor (MD) who can and will order the tests for me. If you prefer, please private message me. Thank you so much in advance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

doctors who actually diagnose TE, etc. 3 years 5 days ago #2

Dr.Willium Rea's clinic environmental Health center (walnut hill)
Meadow and central , building 7
Jane - 214-621-6955

Safe housing Dallas . Com is a link she gave me I think for Ellis county cottages

Contacts for information for good dr's.
Susie Martin 817-312-3032
Earl Remmel 469-556-5049
For Richmond housing

Dr Rea's clinic ask for- dr Stephanie mccarter❌

Hey, I don't know if this helps but I was curious about mcs and wanted to learn more about it, resources and dr's , envirmentlly friendly homes or apartments literally anywhere in the US , it just so happeneds that there is a condominium in Dallas very close to where I live. I spoke with the lady who owns the place and hoped to get an interview with her for the awareness movie I'm trying to make for the event I'm trying to organize in order to raise awareness. Her brother is an excellent dr, very expensive though and I wrote down his name and address.
The place is available for rent for 3,000 a month! I was shocked! And I can't imagine how costly it will be to see the dr she described who does liver tests and much more. But I hope the info at the top helps you and you might speak to someone who can re direct you in the right place for help if they can't.
I feel your pain and I wish you the best of luck.
My mcs condition is less severe than most but I can relate.
Good luck and I would love to hear back wheather or not the dr is helpful.

doctors who actually diagnose TE, etc. 3 years 5 days ago #3

This is who I spoke with

Regina Caeli, condominiums
5727 Richmond ave Dallas tx 75206
Clean environment housing

doctors who actually diagnose TE, etc. 3 years 5 days ago #4

This is who I spoke with

Regina Caeli, condominiums
5727 Richmond ave Dallas tx 75206
Clean environment housing

Related Articles:

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds