1. Parish, C.R. "The Relationship Between Humoral and Cell-Mediated Immunity." Transplant. Rev. 13 (1972):3.
2.Ronne, T. "Measles Virus Infection without Rash in Childhood is Related to Disease in Adult Life." The Lancet Ltd. (1985):1-5.
3. Odent, M.R., Culpin, E.E., Kimmel, T. "Pertussis Vaccination and Asthma: Is There a Link The Journal of the American Medical Association 272(1994):588.
4. Cookson, W.O.C.M., and Moffatt, M.F. "Asthma: An Epidemic in the Absence of Infection?" Science 275(1997):41-42.
5. Martinez, F.D. Role of viral infections in the inception of asthma and allergies during childhood: could they be protective? Thorax 1994;49: 1189-91.
6 Rook, G.A.W., Zumla, A. "Gulf War Syndrome: Is It Due to a Systemic Shift in Cytokine Balance Towards a Th2 Profile?" The Lancet 349 (1997):1831-1833.
7. McKeown, T. The Modern Rise of Population. New York: Academic Press, 1976.
8. McKeown, T. The Role Of Medicine: Dream, Mirage, or Nemesis?New Jersey: Princeton University Press 1979.
9. Sagan, L.A. The Health of Nations. New York: Basic Books,Inc., 1987.
10. Rook, G.A.W., Zumla, A. "Gulf War Syndrome: Is It Due to a Systemic Shift in Cytokine Balance Towards a Th2 Profile?" The Lancet 349 (1997):1831-1833.
11. Robin, Eugene, M.D. "Some Hidden Dimensions of the Risk/Benefit Value of Vaccine" from the First International Public Conference on Vaccination. Alexandria, Virginia September 1997.
12. Solomon, T., Kneen, R., Dung, N.G., Khanh, V.C., Thuy, T.T.N., Ha, D.Q., Day, N.P.J., Nisalak, A., Vaughn, D.W., White, N.J. "Poliomyelitis-like illness due to Japanese encephalitis virus" Lancet 1998; 351: 1094-97
Home Testing & Sanitizer: