Full Panel Thyroid Blood Spot Test (ZRT) Hothttps://www.ei-resource.org/media/reviews/photos/thumbnail/250x250s/0e/22/a4/3525_thyroidbloodspottest_126513393677.jpg
- Test for TSH, Free T3, Free T4, and TPO.
- Accurate, quick, and easy home test
- Results sent directly to you with a detailed explanation
- Results can be used to recommend appropriate natural "bio-identical" prescription or supplement therapy
- Pharmacist available for paid patient consultation
More than 10 million Americans have been diagnosed with thyroid disease, and another 13 million people are estimated to have undiagnosed thyroid problems in the U.S. alone. Women are at greatest risk, developing thyroid problems seven times more often than men. Thyroid hormones are transported in the blood "bound" to Thyroid Binding Globulin (TBG), which temporarily holds them inactive. This protein may be manipulated by many illnesses and medications. Therefore, measurement of the "unbound," free levels of T3 and T4 thyroid hormones provides a more accurate interpretation. When TSH, free T3 and T4 are found to be within normal range, a functional thyroid deficiency may be suspected. This can be clarified by testing TPO antibodies (Thyroid Peroxidase Antibody) as part of ZRT's bloodspot thyroid panel.
N.B. New York State health law prohibits the testing of certain specimens collected in or mailed from New York, and prohibits the transmission of data from our laboratory to NY physicians or residents. Therefore, receipt of lab results for NY residents is not possible.
View the very BEST Environmental Illness Videos!
1. Your Health is Governed by Your Environment | Prof. BM Hegde | TEDx Talk
2. Demystifying Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
3. Social Determinants of Health - An Introduction
Please Help Support EiR with a Positive Google Review!
If you like EiR and / or enoyed this content; please help us keep going by leaving a Positive Google Review:
Review EiR on Google NOW!
P.S. This is entirely secure, we collect no data other than what is freely available from Google and you can remain anonymous!
Mold Testing & Sanitizer: