4. J Gastrointest Surg. 1997 Jan;1(1):40-47. Glutamine Stabilizes Intestinal Permeability and Reduces Pancreatic Infection in Acute Experimental Pancreatitis. Foitzik T, Stufler M, Hotz HG, Klinnert J, Wagner J, Warshaw AL, Schulzke JD, Fromm M, Buhr HJ. Departments of Surgery, Universitatsklinikum Benjamin Franklin, Freie Universitat Berlin, Berlin, Germany
7. Abnormal gut fermentation: Laboratory studies reveal deficiency of B vitamins, zinc and magnesium Eaton KK, Mclaren-Howard J, Hunnisett A, Harris M. J.Nutr. Biochem. 1993;4:635-638
8. Dig Liver Dis. 2002 Aug;34(8):560-9. Gut barrier permeability, reticuloendothelial system function and protease inhibitor levels following intestinal ischaemia and reperfusion--effects of pretreatment with N-acetyl-L-cysteine and indomethacin. Sun Z, Lasson A, Olanders K, Deng X, Andersson R. Department of Surgery, Lund University Hospital, Lund, Sweden.
9. J Assoc Physicians India. 1989 Oct;37(10):647. Deglycyrrhizinated liquorice in aphthous ulcers. Das SK, Das V, Gulati AK, Singh VP.
10. Scand J Gastroenterol. 1979;14(5):605-7. Effect of deglycyrrhizinated liquorice on gastric mucosal damage by aspirin. Rees WD, Rhodes J, Wright JE, Stamford LF, Bennett A.
11. J Pharm Belg. 2003;58(1):28-31. [St. Mary's Thistle: an overview] [Article in French], Laekeman G, De Coster S, De Meyer K.
12. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2002 Feb;16(2):197-205. Antioxidant effects of herbal therapies used by patients with inflammatory bowel disease: an in vitro study. Langmead L, Dawson C, Hawkins C, Banna N, Loo S, Rampton DS. Academic Department of Adult and Paediatric Gastroenterology, Barts and the London, Queen Mary's, School of Medicine and Dentistry, London, UK.
13. Phytother Res. 2002 Jun;16(4):364-7. Peroxynitrite scavenging activity of herb extracts. Choi HR, Choi JS, Han YN, Bae SJ, Chung HY.College of Pharmacy, Pusan National University, Pusan 609-735, Korea.
14. Health News. 2004 Jun;10(6):2. Aloe vera helps ulcerative colitis
Home Testing & Sanitizer: