2. Curr Opin Rheumatol. 1994 Mar;6(2):223-33. Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, and myofascial pain syndrome.Goldenberg DL. Newton-Wellesley Hospital, Massachusetts.
4. Altern Med Rev. 2002 Oct;7(5):410-7. The treatment of small intestinal bacterial overgrowth with enteric-coated peppermint oil: a case report.Logan AC, Beaulne TM. Integrative Care Centre, 3600 Ellesmere Road, Unit 4, Toronto, ON M1C 4Y8, Canada.
5. Rheum Dis Clin North Am. 1989 Feb;15(1):19-29. Evaluation and differential diagnosis of fibromyalgia. Approach to diagnosis and management.Hench PK.Division of Rheumatology, Scripps Clinic and Research Foundation, La Jolla, California.
8. Med Hypotheses. 2005;64(4):717-20. Is Gulf War Syndrome actually chronic Lyme disease?Owen DC.
9. Int J Epidemiol. 2005 Dec;34(6):1340-5. Epub 2005 Jul 22. Post-Lyme borreliosis syndrome: a meta-analysis of reported symptoms.Cairns V, Godwin J.
10. J Psychiatr Pract. 2000 Nov;6(6):352-6. Panic attacks may reveal previously unsuspected chronic disseminated lyme disease.Sherr VT.
12. Cure Autism Now Foundation - 'White Matter Disease and Autism'
13. J Neuroimmunol. 2004 Jul;152(1-2):176-82. Autoantibody repertoires to brain tissue in autism nuclear families. Silva SC, Correia C, Fesel C, Barreto M, Coutinho AM, Marques C, Miguel TS, Ataide A, Bento C, Borges L, Oliveira G, Vicente AM. Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciencia, Rua da Quinta Grande 6, 2781-196 Oeiras, Portugal.
14. Pediatrics. 2003 Nov;112(5):e420. Increased prevalence of familial autoimmunity in probands with pervasive developmental disorders. Sweeten TL, Bowyer SL, Posey DJ, Halberstadt GM, McDougle CJ. Department of Psychiatry, Indiana University School of Medicine, and James Whitcomb Riley Hospital for Children Indianapolis 46202-4800, USA.
Home Testing & Sanitizer: