1. Pimentel M Chow EJ and Lin HC (2000) Eradication of small intestinal bacterial overgrowth reduces symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome American Journal of Gastroenterology 95(12):3503-6
2. Harmsen HJ Wildeboer-Veloo AC Raangs GC Wagendorp AA Klijn N Bindels JG Welling GW (2000) Analysis of intestinal flora development in breast-fed and formula-fed infants by using molecular identification and detection methods Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition 30(1):61-7
3. Fanaro S Chierici R Guerrini P Vigi V (2003) Intestinal microflora in early infancy: composition and development Acta Paediatrica Supplement 91(441):48-55
4. Moussavian SN Becker RC Piepmeyer JL Mezey E Bozian RC (1985) Serum gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase and chronic alcoholism: influence of alcohol ingestion and liver disease Digestive Diseases and Sciences 30:211-4
5. Orrego H Blake JE and Israel Y (1985) Relationship between gamma - glutamyl transpeptidase and mean urinary alcohol levels in alcoholics while drinking after alcohol withdrawal Alcohol Clinical and Experimental Research 9:10-3.
6. Ashford N and Miller C (1998) Chemical Exposures: Low Levels and High Stakes (2nd Edition) Wiley
Home Testing & Sanitizer: