1. Adv Ther. 2003 Jul-Aug;20(4):213-9.Use of cellulose powder for the treatment of seasonal allergic rhinitis. Josling P, Steadman S.
2. Curr Med Res Opin 2006;22(2)275-85. A double blind placebo controlled trial of inert cellulose powder for the relief of symptoms of Hay fever in adults. Emberlin JC, Lewis RA.
3. Presented at World Allergy Congress in Munich, W Germany June 2005, also published in Nea Pediatrica Chronica, June 2005, Vol 5 no 2. Open Clinical Trial. Study of Mucociliary Clearance and Peak Nasal Inspiratory Flow Rate in Children Before and After Therapy with Natural Cellulose Powder. U of Thessaloniki, Greece. Aivazis V, Bourli E, Maratou E et al.
4. Double blind placebo controlled cross-over trial of Nasaleze by nasal provocation tests. Emberlin JC, Lewis RA. [In progress].
5. Presented at the Pan-Hellenic Conference of ENT Specialists on 19th March 2004 in Thessaloniki, Greece. Clinical study of Nasaleze for relief of allergy symptoms including sneezing, runny nose, itchy and watery eyes. Vlahtis K.
6. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2005 Sep;59(9):1071-80. Allergic sensitisation and allergic rhinitis are associated with n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids in the diet and in red blood cell membranes. Hoff S, Seiler H, Heinrich J, Kompauer I, Nieters A, Becker N, Nagel G, Gedrich K, Karg G, Wolfram G, Linseisen J. Unit of Human Nutrition and Cancer Prevention, Technical University of Munich, Munich, Germany.
7. JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 2002 May-Jun;26(3):151-8. A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial of n-3 versus n-6 fatty acid-based lipid infusion in atopic dermatitis. Mayser P, Mayer K, Mahloudjian M, Benzing S, Kramer HJ, Schill WB, Seeger W, Grimminger F. Department of Dermatology, Center for Dermatology and Andrology, Justus-Liebig-University, Giessen, Germany.
8. J Asthma. 2004;41(3):319-26. Ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acids and childhood asthma. Oddy WH, de Klerk NH, Kendall GE, Mihrshahi S, Peat JK. Department of Nutrition, Dietetics and Food Science, Curtin University of Technology, Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
9. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2003 Nov 15;168(10):1181-9. Epub 2003 Aug 6. Fish oil supplementation reduces severity of exercise-induced bronchoconstriction in elite athletes. Mickleborough TD, Murray RL, Ionescu AA, Lindley MR. Department of Kinesiology, Indiana University, 1025 East 7th Street, HPER 112, Bloomington, IN 47401, USA.
10. East Mediterr Health J. 2005 Jan-Mar;11(1-2):87-95. Comparison of plasma and leukocyte vitamin C status between asthmatic and healthy subjects. Shidfar F, Baghai N, Keshavarz A, Ameri A, Shidfar S.
Department of Nutrition, School of Health, Iran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Islamic Republic of Iran.
11. Ear Nose Throat J. 1991 Jan;70(1):54-5. Treatment of perennial allergic rhinitis with ascorbic acid solution. Podoshin L, Gertner R, Fradis M.
12. Biomed Pharmacother. 2004 May;58(4):260-3. Allergic contact dermatitis is accompanied by severe abnormal changes in antioxidativity of blood. Eisen M, Kaur S, Rehema A, Kullisaar T, Vihalemm T, Zilmer K, Kairane C, Zilmer M. Clinic of Dermatology, The University of Tartu, Raja Street 31, 50417 Tartu, Estonia.
13. Altern Med Rev. 2001 Feb;6(1):20-47. The etiologies, pathophysiology, and alternative/complementary treatment of asthma. Miller AL. Thorne Research, Inc, Dover, ID 83825, USA.
14. Altern Med Rev. 2000 Oct;5(5):448-54. Natural treatment of perennial allergic rhinitis. Thornhill SM, Kelly AM. Northwestern Health Sciences University College of Chiropractic, Bloomington, MN 55431, USA.
15. Planta Med. 2000 Feb;66(1):25-9. Effects of luteolin and other flavonoids on IgE-mediated allergic reactions. Kimata M, Inagaki N, Nagai H. Department of Pharmacology, Gifu Pharmaceutical University, Japan.
16. Mini Rev Med Chem. 2006 Feb;6(2):235-40. Antioxidants as novel agents for asthma. Park SJ, Lee YC. Department of Internal Medicine, Research Center for Allergic Immune Diseases, Chonbuk National University Medical School, Jeonju, South Korea.
17. Prim Care. 2002 Jun;29(2):231-61. Respiratory and allergic diseases: from upper respiratory tract infections to asthma. Jaber R. Division of Wellness and Chronic Illness, Department of Family Medicine, University Hospital and Medical Center, Health Sciences Center, State University of New York at Stony Brook, Stony Brook, NY 11794-8461, USA.
18. Homeopathy. 2006 Apr;95(2):68-72. Homeopathy and respiratory allergies: a series of 147 cases. Colin P.
19. BMC Public Health. 2005 Nov 3;5:115. Homeopathic medical practice: long-term results of a cohort study with 3981 patients. Witt CM, Ludtke R, Baur R, Willich SN. Institute for Social Medicine, Epidemiology and Health Economics, Charite University Medical Center, D-10098 Berlin, Germany.