by James L. Wilson D.C., N.D., Ph.D.
This is an incredibly informative and reader-friendly book about a common debilitating medical condition that goes largely undiagnosed and untreated. ADRENAL FATIGUE: The 21st Century Stress Syndrome is a very empowering work cram-packed with vital information about a condition that very likely affects millions of people.
Widely regarded as a must read for anyone who suspects sub-optimal adrenal function is impacting on their health. Adrenal Fatigue: The 21st-Century Stress Syndrome is an in-depth text covering all aspects of adrenal gland function, adrenal fatigue, and methods to aid recovery. Split into well thought out sections the book includes:
Part 1 - Your adrenal glands and you
- How adrenal function affects your everyday life
- What is hypoadrenia and adrenal fatigue?
- What causes adrenal fatigue?
- Who suffers from adrenal fatigue?
- Signs and symptoms of adrenal fatigue
- The progression of adrenal fatigue
- Why medicine has not recognised adrenal fatigue
Part 2 - Do I have adrenal fatigue?
- Completing the questionnaire
- How did I get this way?
- Tests for adrenal fatigue you can do at home
- Laboratory tests for adrenal fatigue
Part 3 - Helping yourself back to health
- Food allergies & sensitivities
- Dietary supplements for adrenal fatigue
- Adrenal cell extracts
- Replacement hormones
- Daily program for adrenal recovery
- Trouble-shooting: what to do if you still need help
- The road to recovery
- Questions and answers
Part 4 - Functions of the adrenal glands
- Anatomy and physiology of the adrenal glands
- The stages of adrenal fatigue
Mold Testing & Sanitizer: