1. Am J Med. 1998 Sep 28;105(3A):115S-124S. Chronic fatigue syndrome
and seasonal affective disorder: comorbidity, diagnostic overlap,
and implications for treatment.Terman M, Levine SM, Terman JS, Doherty
Department of Psychiatry, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York 10032, USA.
2. Lancet. 1998 Oct 24;352(9137):1369-74. Seasonal affective disorder.Partonen
T, Lonnqvist J.
3. Acta Psychiatr Scand. 2000 Mar;101(3):176-84. An overview of epidemiological studies on seasonal affective disorder.Magnusson A. Department of Psychiatry, Ulleval Hospital, Oslo, Norway.
4. J Affect Disord. 1999 Apr;53(1):35-48. Seasonal affective disorder and latitude: a review of the literature.Mersch PP, Middendorp HM, Bouhuys AL, Beersma DG, van den Hoofdakker RH. Department of Biological Psychiatry, University Hospital Groningen, The Netherlands.
5. Journal of Psychiatry and Neuroscience 2000;25: 469-481. Pathophysiology of seasonal affective disorder: a review. Lam RW.
6. 1: Arctic Med Res. 1994 Jul;53(3):137-45. Diurnal and seasonal
variations of melatonin and serotonin in women with seasonal affective
disorder.Danilenko KV, Putilov AA, Russkikh GS, Duffy LK, Ebbesson
Institute of Physiology, Russian Academy of Medical Science, Novosibirsk.
11. Med Hypotheses. 2000 May;54(5):704-7. The role of genetic factors in the etiology of seasonality and seasonal affective disorder: an evolutionary approach.Sher L. Rockville, Maryland, USA.
13. The New England Journal of Medicine, Vol. 270, No 19, May 7, 1964, pp. 994-1001. Normal bacterial populations of the intestine and their relation to intestinal function. Robert M. Donaldson, Jr.
14. Biol Psychiatry. 2005 Nov 15;58(10):825-30. Epub 2005 Jul 18. Effects of tryptophan depletion on the serotonin transporter in healthy humans.Praschak-Rieder N, Wilson AA, Hussey D, Carella A, Wei C, Ginovart N, Schwarz MJ, Zach J, Houle S, Meyer JH. Vivian M. Rakoff PET Imaging Centre, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, and Department of Psychiatry, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada.
15. J Affect Disord. 1998 Mar;48(2-3):145-8. Seasonal Affective Disorder and response to light in two patients with learning disability.Cooke LB, Thompson C. New Friends Hall, Stapleton, Bristol, UK.