Created on: Monday, 14 November 2011People suffering from environmental illnesses commonly have compromised liver health and function of detoxification pathways. This group is dedicated to sharing information on how to support liver health and detox pathways through natural means such as diet, nutritional and herbal supplements, fasting, juicing, enemas, and liver flushes.1 Discussion2 Wall Posts
Created on: Sunday, 02 October 2011A group dedicated to the discussion of the effects of heavy metals (e.g. mercury, lead, cadmium) and other toxic metals (e.g. aluminium) on health and their removal using oral and intravenous chelation therapies.1 Discussion0 Wall Posts
Created on: Sunday, 07 August 2011A group dedicated to exploring the immunological dysfunction associated with environmental illnesses including chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, multiple chemical sensitivity, autism, and autoimmune disorders.1 Discussion3 Wall Posts
Created on: Friday, 08 July 2011A group for those undertaking Ashok Gupta's Amygdala Retraining to support each other and those interested in this treatment approach. The Amygdala Retraining program is used for conditions including multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS), chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) and fibromyalgia.0 Discussions6 Wall Posts
Auto brewery syndrome HELP
Last Replied by Lowbank
- Candida and Auto-Brewery Syndrome
- Auto-Brewery Syndrome Information and Discussion
- Study reveals new herbal antifungals effective against Candida
- Metametrix Microbial Organic Acids Test Results Discussion
- Might Helicobacter Pylori be Linked to Candida and Environmental Illness?
- Anyone tried Iodine supplements
- Stimulating Phase 1 Liver Detox
- Can an anti-fungal diet "cure" Candida or just reduce symptoms?
Acetaldehyde poisoning and the cognitive and mood symptoms of Candida
Last Replied by Pat
Candida Vaccine: A Possible New Treatment Approach?
Last Replied by Pat
have heavy metal toxicity but cant do IV chelation what has worked for me
Started by blueskies
Terbinafine / Lamisil
Started by TheStache
- Diagnosed with ME/CFS 20 years ago - immunology results don't fit the model!
- Candida symptoms - cold/hot feet
D-mannose - antifungal without die-off?
Last Replied by Bushi