Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Food grade hydrogen peroxide for candida

Re: Food grade hydrogen peroxide for candida 10 years 11 months ago #13

• Bushi
  • EiR Senior
  • Thank you received: 6
Well i'm up to 25 drops now. I will stay at this amount now for around 3 weeks. Unfortunately, I can't say that I've noticed any major change in my symptoms. More importantly, although it's not the most pleasant thing to drink it's not making me sick in any way (as long as you make sure your stomach is always empty before you take it). I guess if my stomach is riddled with candida and bad bacteria I shouldn't really expect an overnight cure.

Most of the books and internet guides i've read seem to say that if you have serious symptoms you can expect to stay on a maintenance dose for up to 6 months!!

I've also upped my intake of acidophilus and s.boulaardi and other probiotics recently. I thought that if i try and produce more lactic acid it would assist the digestive enzymes and Hydrochloric Acid i'm already taking.

I think after this I may try one of the following: Miracle Mineral Solution, DMSO and Colloidal Silver.

I've also just ordered Horopito for candida after having read about it on this site. Seems lik it's much stronger that P'au Darco, Cat's Claw, Black Walnut etc....

Will keep you all posted on my progress. The main thing is that this treatment hasn't killed me (yet!!) or given me any serious problems and I have a very, very sensitive stomach so I would definitely recommend it as an option to everyone. But definitely do your research first.

Here's an interesting e-book for anyone who wants to read even more about it:

www.foodgrade-hydrogenperoxide.com/siteb...heTruthAboutFGHP.pdf

if you can't load it in Google Chrome try Explorer.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Food grade hydrogen peroxide for candida 10 years 11 months ago #14

• Bushi
  • EiR Senior
  • Thank you received: 6
I just came across this study suggesting the candida thrives with hydrogen peroxide! Please tell me this isn't true!!!

"C. albicans has been shown to grow better in blood culture systems that are well oxygenated by ambient air. The experiments described above were conducted to determine whether the growth of candidas and other pathogenic yeasts might be improved by the presence of even higher concentrations of oxygen. The addition of hydrogen peroxide to blood-containing culture bottles provides a simple method for increasing oxygen tension. The addition of 1 ml of a 3% solution of hydrogen peroxide to 50 ml of culture medium containing 5 ml of human blood appears to be optimal for the growth of yeasts"

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC269...df/jcm00038-0112.pdf

Re: Food grade hydrogen peroxide for candida 10 years 8 months ago #15

• rberka
  • EiR Newbie
I've taken hydrogen peroxide orally. It works, but its a potent oxidizer. You can read the feedback on earthclinic.com about people's experiences trying it.

I've since switched to CellFood orally which I like a lot better. it doesn't seem to dry my skin up and oxidize as much. You can read reviews about CellFood on Amazon.com.

Good luck

Re: Food grade hydrogen peroxide for candida 10 years 8 months ago #16

• teacupmama
  • EiR Newbie
  • Thank you received: 1
I am starting to feel like I am improving and will live through this this last bought of systemic candida and die off symptoms which made me feel like I didn't want to and my family would be better off without me..I am not fun to be around when I feel like death...I am taking the nystatin for about a month and a half with not much response..I am on a strict candida diet except I cheat with a 1/2 cup of coffee on weekends..just to make me feel like a normal person..it is my one weakness. My regimen is dyfllukin 1 ev 4 days and the FG hydrogen peroxide in aloe drink. up to 2 Tbs. on empty stomach and anti fungals with every meal I alternate grapefruit seed extract with horopito and oregano pills and eat plenty of fresh garlic lemon acv to season my veggies salads I recently added clove tea to my regimen. I take my pro biotics at night..so far so good..I will never go back to eating a normal diet but my family told me I look like I am glowing and losing weight and this is the second day that I feel like a real human being and want to live to see the next day...The mental symptoms are the most discouraging for me.

Please Help Support EiR with a Positive Google Review!

Review 'The Environmental Illness Resource' (EiR) on Google

If you like EiR and / or enoyed this content; please help us keep going by leaving a Positive Google Review:
Review EiR on Google NOW!

P.S. This is entirely secure, we collect no data other than what is freely available from Google and you can remain anonymous!

Related Articles:

Mold Testing & Sanitizer:

ADVERTISEMENT

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds