Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Food grade hydrogen peroxide for candida

Re: Food grade hydrogen peroxide for candida 11 years 3 days ago #7

• Maff
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 24
Thanks for the update Bushi! I think as you've found you're much more likely to see results when using the food grade H2O2 topically as a mouthwash and nasal rinse than for yeast overgrowth in the gut as you can be sure the stuff is actually coming into direct contact with any microbes. The problem with any treatment for Candida in the gut is actually getting a sufficient concentration of any antifungal into contact with the growth of Candida.

H2O2 does kill microorganisms including Candida through oxidation so books on the subject aren't total nonsense...whether it can successfully tackle longstanding Candida-related illness is another matter. I really hope it works out for you and doesn't just cause nausea...

P.S. White teeth is a good side-effect :) Not surprising since peroxides are bleeching agents after all!
If you are going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Food grade hydrogen peroxide for candida 10 years 11 months ago #8

Please tell me what the difference is between food grade and regular hydrogen perioxide?

Re: Food grade hydrogen peroxide for candida 10 years 11 months ago #9

• Bushi
  • EiR Senior
  • Thank you received: 6
"Regular" hydrogen peroxide often contains a small amount of acetanilide as a stabilizing agent and lots of chemical impurities.

3% Pharmaceutical Grade: This is the hydrogen peroxide that’s available at your local drugstore. It is for external use only and should not be ingested because it contains a number of stabilizers including acetanilide, phenol, sodium stagnate, and tetrasodium phosphate.

6% Beautician Grade: This hydrogen peroxide grade is used by hair stylists to bleach hair. It is not to be ingested because it contains stabilizers as well as bleach.

30% Reagent grade: This has uses in a number of scientific experiments, but it contains stabilizers and is not for internal use.

30 – 32% Electronic Grade: This hydrogen peroxide is used to clean electronics and is not for internal use.

35% Technical Grade: This hydrogen peroxide is similar to Reagent grade, but it is more concentrated and contains phosphorus to neutralize chlorine in the water that is added to dilute it.

35% Food-Grade: This is the only grade of hydrogen peroxide recommended for internal use. It’s commonly used in the production of dairy products like milk and eggs. It is also sprayed onto the foil lining of products like juice and acts as an antiseptic. You can purchase this formula in pints, quarts, gallons, and drums. Contact your local alternative drugstore for more information on, or where to find 35% food-grade hydrogen peroxide. There are also several sources you can find on the Internet by typing the key phrase “35% food grade hydrogen peroxide.” IMPORTANT NOTE: The 35% strength needs to be diluted before being taken internally.

90%: This is used as a source of oxygen in rocket fuel.

You can read the 'One Minute Cure' here:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/cienc...ndustryweapons33.htm

or you can buy it on Amazon.
Last Edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Bushi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maff

Re: Food grade hydrogen peroxide for candida 10 years 11 months ago #10

• Maff
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 24
Thanks for posting that excellent summary of the various grades of H2O2 Bushi!

How are things going with your own treatment? Anything further to report?
If you are going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill

Re: Food grade hydrogen peroxide for candida 10 years 11 months ago #11

tx for this wonderful info
I have been using the 3% for cleaning etc and was noticing an effect, not good.

I will buy 35% going forward.

Re: Food grade hydrogen peroxide for candida 10 years 11 months ago #12

PLEASE make sure if you buy the 35% food grade to wear glasses and gloves while mixing it up to 3% its very :ohmy: corrosive!! I store my 35% in the freezer as it said on the directions.. keeps for ever.. NEVER USE the 35% as full strength!! :woohoo:
Last Edit: 10 years 11 months ago by WindingDown.

Please Help Support EiR with a Positive Google Review!

Review 'The Environmental Illness Resource' (EiR) on Google

If you like EiR and / or enoyed this content; please help us keep going by leaving a Positive Google Review:
Review EiR on Google NOW!

P.S. This is entirely secure, we collect no data other than what is freely available from Google and you can remain anonymous!

Related Articles:

Mold Testing & Sanitizer:

ADVERTISEMENT

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds