Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: excercise causing relapse

excercise causing relapse 10 years 8 months ago #1

• Mh
  • EiR Newbie
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem... Or Matt if you had any insights to this! I have been feeling really good for many months now taking multiple natural antifungals,colostrum, probiotics, and mentally doing really well and having good energy and feeling pretty clear so i thought it was time to introduce some excercise. I joined a gym, found a good yoga class thats not too strenous and now i am having symptoms flare up all over again and that awful fatigue/mental haziness has been coming back. I have not strayed from my strict diet, i dont drink coffee, i have continued to take all my supplements.. this makes me feel so frusterated and everything i look up says excercise is great for candida. So..???????

Any thoughts would be really appreciated.
thanks guys.
Mh
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: excercise causing relapse 10 years 8 months ago #2

• Maff
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 24
Hi Mh,

Glad you had a period of feeling much better but sorry things now seem to have gone into reverse.

Where have you been reading that exercise is great for Candida? I would definitely not go along with that! Candida toxins can interfere with cellular energy production and damage mitochondria themselves. Candida also puts huge strain on the adrenal glands and typically causes adrenal fatigue...and exercise is simply another stress to the body that it will be unable to cope with if that is the case.

Those are my first thoughts. I would look into your adrenal function and blood sugar control (they're connected and low blood sugar after exercise may account for symptoms). I'd also look into cellular energy production and healing at the cellular level...which typically involves consuming the right balance of fats and other lipids such as phosphatidylcholine (PC)

Have you done any testing in these areas?
If you are going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please Help Support EiR with a Positive Google Review!

Review 'The Environmental Illness Resource' (EiR) on Google

If you like EiR and / or enoyed this content; please help us keep going by leaving a Positive Google Review:
Review EiR on Google NOW!

P.S. This is entirely secure, we collect no data other than what is freely available from Google and you can remain anonymous!

Related Articles:

Mold Testing & Sanitizer:

ADVERTISEMENT

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds