Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: dysbiosis IBS and severe gut dysfct please help!!

Re: dysbiosis IBS and severe gut dysfct please help!! 10 years 7 months ago #13

• True
  • EiR Junior
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi Clare,

yes all these methods have helped my gut bacteria. Its been a process though as I tried things and progressed over the past 10 years.

I started out with diarrhea and loose stools every day, every stool. I tried every probiotic out there I read was good ( a lot!). The only one that helped was the s.boulardi which isnt even a probioticort but a yeast that competes with bad yeasts. I must have some bad yeast to work with. After a few years of diarrhea I was getting into a lot of mineral deficiencies and boulardi helped me absorb nutrients. (please dont wait for as long as I did with fixing gut flora, I now have low bone mass at a young age from loss of nutrients)

the bee pollen and apple cider vinegar firmed up stools to mostly normal but I couldn't continue them on a long term basis...bee pollen kept me up and the vinegar lowered my blood pressure.

Then I found out about how to feed the probiotics with sweet whey and jeruselum artichokes and thats when my flora went to another level. But it was an on/off thing ; I think I have some bad things in my gut (bacteria?/parasites?/mucus) that keep my flora from being totally normal. I suspect that I have low bile and also low HCL as they help with digestion and cause some die off as well.

Finally the iodine I started a few months ago has increased digestion and stool formation to another level few weeks of taking it (plus more die off).

the webster probiotic implants were perfection in every way but it didnt last but for a few weeks and I think its because I didnt do the diet correctly . Webster did this implant in an office setting for over ten years and said he was only unsuccessful if the patient did not follow the diet or had parasites or bad bacteria preventing a proper implant.

I never found any probiotic supplement to implant permanently, it wasnt until I started to feed the probioticts that I saw any benefit from probiotics or yogurts. Webster said that he could heal a gut without implants with whey alone if the gut had enough bacteria to start with and no other infections to deal with. (He has books to read that I would recommend reading)

Forgot to mention that raw sauerkraut really stirred up some cleansing in my gut. But I couldnt keep eating it.
Last Edit: 10 years 7 months ago by True.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: dysbiosis IBS and severe gut dysfct please help!! 10 years 7 months ago #14

• True
  • EiR Junior
Webster said the whey did not feed the bad bacteria. I get flares of diarrhea when I eat sweets and flours and found that I did not get flares from the whey.

I am going to review his book within the next few days and get back to this thread with any pointers for you. Im planning on doing another implant soon.

Most important was no proteins and nothing that could kill off the good bacteria-like antibacterial herbs and such.

Re: dysbiosis IBS and severe gut dysfct please help!! 10 years 7 months ago #15

• clare
  • EiR Junior
Hi True
thanks for you info. I am going to try the implant.
I have severe IBS and my bowel just does not function at all if I have any refined carbohydrates or potatoes. This is since being in hospital last march when I was prescribed Metrondizole and augementin intrevenous antibiotics in hospital. I saw the consultant on friday celiac test normal. I showed him my CDSA test results and he just laughed at them. Modern medicine makes me laugh. they have put me in this mess...
What are your thoughts on using Bifidus strains of probiotics? My Natropath has prescribed biokult. I have read lots of information on biofilms and that by taking bifidus strains it can feed pathnogenic bacteria behind biofilms is this true?
thanks kind regards
clare

Re: dysbiosis IBS and severe gut dysfct please help!! 10 years 7 months ago #16

• True
  • EiR Junior
my gut problems started after intrevenous antibiotics also.
Can you provide links to bifidus feeding biofilms.

I frequent the PPTU forum and they are experiementing with various protocols for breaking down biofilms.
pptu.lefora.com/

All my celiac tests throughout the years have been normal (and Ive had them all done many times) but my gluten sensitivity genetic test came out positive.Since taking gluten out of my diet I am absorbing much better. (took about three months to tell a difference). Now when I eat gluten after being gluten free I can definitely tell Im sensitive. Before I would tell you I had no reactions what so ever. I have had my villi checked during colonoscopy and they show no atrophy so gluten can still cause problems without atrophying the villi.

This genetic stool test is relatively inexpensive and considered to be quite reliable
www.enterolab.com/
"gluten sensitivity" causes all the damage that a gluten allergy would cause but without any tell tale "reactions".

I gave my two cents on bifidus supplements on the other thread. Its really helped my blackheads so I continue to take it.

Please Help Support EiR with a Positive Google Review!

Review 'The Environmental Illness Resource' (EiR) on Google

If you like EiR and / or enoyed this content; please help us keep going by leaving a Positive Google Review:
Review EiR on Google NOW!

P.S. This is entirely secure, we collect no data other than what is freely available from Google and you can remain anonymous!

Related Articles:

Mold Testing & Sanitizer:

ADVERTISEMENT

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds