Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: dysbiosis IBS and severe gut dysfct please help!!

Re: dysbiosis IBS and severe gut dysfct please help!! 10 years 7 months ago #7

• clare
  • EiR Junior
  • Thank you received: 3

File Attachment:

File Name: cdsa.pdf
File Size: 311 KB

Hi Maff
here is my CDSA I am not sure where to look for bile output or if my stomach acid is correct wonder if you could check for me
thank you
clare
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: dysbiosis IBS and severe gut dysfct please help!! 10 years 7 months ago #8

• True
  • EiR Junior
You can purchase the sweet whey at a grocery store or online. Basically the procedure is to take 1-2 tablespoons of sweet whey every day for a week or two while on a diet restricting meat, and all protein except eggs. (need to restrict protein food and especially anything that kills good flora) then do a cleansing enema twice to prepare colon. Prepare a probiotic retention enema by emptying out 60 capsules of kydophilus brand probiotic into about a 3/4cup of spring water (not tap!) add a tablespoon of the sweet whey. This enema needs to be retained for at least an hour preferably overnight. Diet of no protein needs to be for at least a month while feeding the implant everyday with 1-2 tablespoons of sweet whey. Sweet whey should be consumed daily indefinately.

This worked very well for me but something keeps killing off my implant about two weeks after it starts working.

I learned about this from someone online who cured their lifelong psoriasis with this protocol. His name is Randall and you can look him up with the key words "sweet whey" and randall.

You will know its working as your stools become more normal, bulky, less odor. I noticed my mood was off the charts happy and nothing could cancel out this mood. Also my skin cleared up, sleep was better.
Hmm I think Ill try another one soon.

Good luck.
Last Edit: 10 years 7 months ago by True.

Re: dysbiosis IBS and severe gut dysfct please help!! 10 years 7 months ago #9

• clare
  • EiR Junior
Hi True,
when you say no protein for a month? I cannot digest any refined carbs or grains legumes of any type.. I don't know if I could survive on just vegetables alone for a month. can you not eat fish?
thanks for the info
what sort of cleansing enemas do you suggest?
clare

Re: dysbiosis IBS and severe gut dysfct please help!! 10 years 7 months ago #10

• True
  • EiR Junior
Hi Clare-
I believe its a no protein diet to ensure that the bad bacteria in flesh proteins wont transplant or compete with the probiotic transplant. Im not sure about fish, but I would guess it should not be consumed.

I too have big troubles with grains and other carbs. Every time I've tried the implant procedure I've only cut out beef protein. My lack of true success may be a sign that I am not following protocol. I can say that the way I feel when it is working tells me gut bacteria is so key to mood and health. I mean I feel like a kid again mentally -carefree happy calm unflappable- its really great. Im like "wow, so this is how I should be feeling everyday"

The cleansing enemas are just enemas with spring or distilled water to clear out feces and clean off walls of intestines for the implant. If you have feces in the colon it will be hard to retain the probiotic retention enema for very long.

ONe thing I forgot to mention is that sometimes an implant will first cause die off before you feel better, for me it was mild headaches and dizzy feelings.
Last Edit: 10 years 7 months ago by True.

Re: dysbiosis IBS and severe gut dysfct please help!! 10 years 7 months ago #11

• clare
  • EiR Junior
thanks True
I will give it a go.
what is your gut bacteria like and how long have you had dysbiosis?
Has your bacteria improved since you have been carrying out all these methods?
My Natropath has advised me to take some probiotics lacto GG to start with will these eventually grow. I feel really depressed constantly low because of my gut will this improve? I just need some answers I know it can be a long road to recovery.
thanks
Clare

Re: dysbiosis IBS and severe gut dysfct please help!! 10 years 7 months ago #12

• clare
  • EiR Junior
Hi True..
I have purchased the kyo dophilus and sweet whey. I know you said that the whey would feed the good bacteria but can it feed the bad also?
regards
Clare

Please Help Support EiR with a Positive Google Review!

Review 'The Environmental Illness Resource' (EiR) on Google

If you like EiR and / or enoyed this content; please help us keep going by leaving a Positive Google Review:
Review EiR on Google NOW!

P.S. This is entirely secure, we collect no data other than what is freely available from Google and you can remain anonymous!

Related Articles:

Mold Testing & Sanitizer:

ADVERTISEMENT

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds