Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Huge disaster - a cry for help!

Huge disaster - a cry for help! 10 years 7 months ago #1

• Dechen
  • EiR Expert
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi everybody, I had been living in Arizona, dry hot climate; I didn't seem to have candida symptoms and was happily eating fruits, cheese, etc. I didn't notice that something was really going on. Then I came to Thailand and was really hit hard in Bangkok by a major candida attack - I would sleep all the time and couldn't figure out what was this fatigue. I continued eating fried bananas. But I lost control of my body and was just eventually too weak to go very far. So I came to Northern Thailand, there's a holistic clinic here with blood ozone, chelation, etc. Except that no one diagnosed the candida - I continued eating like normal people. I was given Chinese herbs to tonify myself because I was just getting weaker by the day. By then, I was pretty much bedridden all the time. I couldn't figure out - parasites? bacterial infection? leukemia?
Finally it really occured to me that this was candida when I started getting my old skin symptoms again - sort of an itchiness under the skin. According to previous physician who was treating me, this is due to toxins leaking from the gut into the circulation and skin. It feels awful. And this happened because I was too stupid to realize that candida is still a MAJOR issue with me, even though I had no problems for years.
It gets worse. Eventually, one Chinese doctor gave me some herbs that seemed to deal with the 'skin thing" and also with the bloating and burning in the gut. But by then, I was extremely weak.
I live in a little house alone where the nearest store is kms away, we have no access to supplements here, nothing. So I just eat at that "resort" place. Candida continued to overgrow, because I could eat bread and rice before, I just avoided sweets. No-no.
And now bedridden most of the time, feeling the weight of a grand piano on me - absolutely no strenght. Tried this treatment, that treatment (placenta injections! what a joke), to no avail.
My son came to take me out of this place. We made it as far as Bkk - I was lying down on the back of the taxi to the airport, lying down waiting at the airport, lying down on the flight, lying down again on the taxi to hotel. After a few days and attempts to leave, I realized that I absolutely coulnd't take the flight to Canada - 20 hours, stopovers, no sleep. Mostly, even when I lie down, I feel totally lousy.
So crazy old me, I came back to this clinic here - which had been unable to help me in the first place. My infection is so massive that basically, the whole lenght of my skin burns at night when I try to sleep - from the toxins. Today, I got blood uv/blood ozone and it gave me major die-off. I don't even know if this is possible - what is that in my skin? Leakage of toxins? Or candida itself? Could it be? I'll ask the doctor tomorrow.
Of course, there is a brilliant doctor here; he's really excellent. But we have no means; apart from a few IV treatments (and they cost!), acupuncture, herbs, there are no supplements, I don't even have antifungals! ANd no probiotics. It is way too little too late. I do the diet, very strictly but it is making me just starve.
So right now, I absolutely don't know how I'm going to get out of this. I can hardly walk and cannot sit for long periods of time. The doctor diagnosed systemic candidiasis - says I even have a white candida film over the heardrums and heading into thrush (in the mouth); I also have some bladder symptoms.

I feel there is no way I can ever get out of that. I am in such incredible despair. Now my condition is really dire. I know candida, I fought this all my life. We must never forget that it is always there.

I just wish there was a miraculous treatment somewhere that I could go to... I would try to make my way there, somehow, even though there's little chance that airlines would let someone so deteriorated fly.

Anyways, just venting off... Sorry about that.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Huge disaster - a cry for help! 10 years 7 months ago #2

• True
  • EiR Junior
  • Thank you received: 3
Dechen

I will pray for you and that you find what you need to get well.

I dont know what I would do in your case. Have you tried fasting? Did you find that your candida was absent because of the dry climate in Arizona, if so can you not go back? I know you felt you could not travel

How about kelp? Bladderwrack? These would give you iodine and other minerals to increase the immune system and also are antifungal. Iodine is one of the few things I have found to help with candida symptoms besides neem. Can you find lugols iodine or some type of topical iodine at a nearby pharmacy? Even the liquid iodine from regular pharmacies can be painted onto the skin to be absorbed internally. One of the reasons I started iodine was reading from those who found their candida infections and toenail fungus was much improved from taking it orally (they were surprised since they did not apply it topically to their fungus)

I had burning skin at one point and Im not sure of its source but calcium citrate helped very much. (i believe they may have pearl powder that they use as a supplement for calcium)

I cant think of anything else beside that some people have found baking soda to be of help for candida, that should be easy to find and inexpensive. Oh and borax is another thing..you can read about these natural cures on earth clinic.com.

I wish you the best, stay strong and may God be with you during this trying time.

Re: Huge disaster - a cry for help! 10 years 7 months ago #3

• True
  • EiR Junior
I just remembered something else that you might find there easily that works for fungus/candida..coconut oil! My husband had a fungal skin infection for over 20 years that cleared up with a coconut oil/apple fast. Basically all he did was eat apples and around five tablespoons of coconut oil per day.

Re: Huge disaster - a cry for help! 10 years 7 months ago #4

• Dechen
  • EiR Expert
  • Thank you received: 2
Thanks for the answers. Problem is, I have candida in the gut - massive infection, and according to the doctor here, elsewhere to. But coconut oil is an idea.

The problem here is getting stuff - all the stuff you need for a serious sustained candida battle - supplements, probiotics, antifungals, etc. etc.

geez... sometimes I think I'm looking at a terrible long drawn ordeal.

Re: Huge disaster - a cry for help! 10 years 7 months ago #5

• True
  • EiR Junior
please consider the iodine as well, it cant hurt and increases the natural power of your immune system. It also works on a contact level as well in the gut but I believe the most benefit is how it increases energy and immune system.

Re: Huge disaster - a cry for help! 10 years 7 months ago #6

• clare
  • EiR Junior
Hi Just a thought
If you could find MCT oil or liquigen it is imulsified oil derived from coconut oil you may be able to get this from the pharmacy. take it with meals 3 times a day.
hope you find some releif
love clare

• Page:

Please Help Support EiR with a Positive Google Review!

Review 'The Environmental Illness Resource' (EiR) on Google

If you like EiR and / or enoyed this content; please help us keep going by leaving a Positive Google Review:
Review EiR on Google NOW!

P.S. This is entirely secure, we collect no data other than what is freely available from Google and you can remain anonymous!

Related Articles:

Mold Testing & Sanitizer:

ADVERTISEMENT

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds