Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: does inulin feed pathnogenic bacteria?

does inulin feed pathnogenic bacteria? 10 years 7 months ago #1

• clare
  • EiR Junior
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi
Can anyone tell me if inulin feeds pathnogenic bacteria?
I am struggling with dysbiosis and read about Duncan Crow saying that inulin corrects dybiosis if taken with undenatured whey?
what are your thoughts on this?
clare x
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: does inulin feed pathnogenic bacteria? 10 years 7 months ago #2

• Pat
  • EiR Newbie
Hi Clare,

Microbes have food source preferences. This is exploited in the lab to isolate strains by culture. Many years ago Stanford finally made a nod to pleomorphism by reporting that when they changed the food source of a particular strain of bacteria it changed into another strain that metabolized that food source. The ONLY reason that Inulin was put on the market by the Greycoats was because the Whitecoats put Inulin in vaccines as a novel adjuvant. Although many of us have avoided vaccines for many years, GMO plants are now factories for making edible vaccines. Although many of us would never touch GMO products it is impossible to avoid breathing (thus metabolizing) the pollen or that same pollen from genetically contaminating our normal food supply plants.

I tried Inulin, based on its proposed ability to aid detoxification, and although I really liked the taste, it made me extremely ill. So I follow the Three Stooges School of Medicine: Doctor! Doctor! it hurts when I do this. Well, don't do that!

I have resorted to making my own probiotics by fermenting them in foods I normally eat. That way you are eating a live probiotic that will continue to grow in your gut by metabolizing what you normally have for a meal. Let's face it: unless you are grazing on Chicory, then Inulin is not going to be part of your normal diet.

The most frightening thing that I have uncovered over the years is that bacteriophages (viruses that infect bacteria) are self-assembling molecules that do not need bacteria to self-assemble or replicate. They simply need casein (hydrolyzed milk protein); B-vitamins; and YEAST EXTRACT. When we couple this concept with the ability of self-assembling molecules as found in Morgellons to benefit from PEG = Polyethylene Glycol, and we read the labels on most prepared foods then it appears that they have been building artificial ships inside of bottles of our bodies since at least the 1950s-60s.

When the topic of milk products comes up the information compiled by Crohn's sufferers comes to mind that even powdered milk products for baby formulas can be contaminated by Mycobacterium Avium Paratuberculosis, so that seems counterproductive to trying to normalize intestinal flora by putting oneself at risk for a whole new class of infection.

Hulda Clark maintained that if you simply knocked down the bad ones with fennel, turmeric, oregano, and black walnut extract that the good ones should reassert themselves.

Re: does inulin feed pathnogenic bacteria? 10 years 7 months ago #3

• clare
  • EiR Junior
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR REPLY
CLAREX

Re: does inulin feed pathnogenic bacteria? 10 years 7 months ago #4

• True
  • EiR Junior
Ive found that inulin powder causes me problems while natural inulin such as jeruselem artichokes caused die of and a new level of intestinal health with combine with a probiotic. Just my experience.

Please Help Support EiR with a Positive Google Review!

Review 'The Environmental Illness Resource' (EiR) on Google

If you like EiR and / or enoyed this content; please help us keep going by leaving a Positive Google Review:
Review EiR on Google NOW!

P.S. This is entirely secure, we collect no data other than what is freely available from Google and you can remain anonymous!

Related Articles:

Mold Testing & Sanitizer:

ADVERTISEMENT

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds