Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: candisol?

candisol? 10 years 7 months ago #1

• Mh
  • EiR Newbie
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone used Candisol to help treat their candida? This was recommended to me and was curious if anyone had any experience.

thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: candisol? 10 years 6 months ago #2

• Maff
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 24
Hi Mh,

Did you go ahead and try the Candisol? As you know I struggle with gut Candida overgrowth myself so am always on the lookout for new ways to tackle the issue.

After a brief web search I can see that this product is a formula of digestive enzymes intended to digest the cell walls of Candida - thus killing the microbial cells. Cellulase alone has been marketed for years as an antifungal but it has been pointed out on the forums before (and any microbiologist weill tell you) that the cell wall of Candida contains very little cellulose...so cellulase is not going to be too effective by itself! The Candisol formula of cellulase, hemicellulase, xylanase, beta-glucanase may be a better bet however. We now know that it is important to breakdown the biofilms that microbes such as Candida construct and live within (as well as going directly for the microbes themselves) and hemicellulase in particular is good for this purpose.

I am not sure if any of the ingredients target chitin, which is another important structural component of the cell well of fungi like Candida, perhaps somebody else knows?

It would be great to hear if you tried Candisol Mh and of any results so far ;)
If you are going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill

Re: candisol? 10 years 5 months ago #3

• Mh
  • EiR Newbie
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Matt!

Yes I have started Candisol and i have been meaning to write a post about it but was giving it a bit of time so i could have a clear idea as to how it was helping me if at all. And I am happy to say it is really helping! I am talking with a new practitioner and Candisol was the first thing he said i had to start taking. He has me taking a large dose,(since i have been dealing with this for such a long time we are trying to eradicate it from my system) 4 pills 3 x daily on an empty stomach. So an hour before eating and 2 hours after. What i have noticed is that the candida seems to be sort of dissolving?? and i guess i say dissolving because there arent the normal die-off symptoms as with antifungals. I have noticed some headaches, some fatigue, maybe a bit of stomach upset at first but that has kind of dissapeared at this point. But i swear each week my symptoms just get weaker and weaker. I am still taking a few antifungals as i am not out of the woods yet...i am still taking kolorex, oil of oregano, raw garlic, coconut and clove oil as needed for additional support as well as colostrum and probiotics...but i am feeling really good. For me I have had periods of getting the candida under control but i have always had to take alot of anifungals and have felt somewhat dependant on them and there is a hump i have not been able to get over. it always comes back for me and its been so frusterating. But like i said before it just seems to be slowly going away and its kind of amazing. I dont feel so dependant on the antifungals and last week i stopped taking them to see how my body reacted and i had some symptoms but they were pretty mild and i just took some clove oil and they stopped! I have also been able to include excercise in my weekly routine which makes me so happy....as i was really struggeling to start excercising again. ( if you remember my post from before it was making me feel lousy when i would try!) My practitioner also had me start a 200 billion probiotic as well and that seems to be doing me good also. He seems pretty confidant that within 6 months i should be able to reintroduce a few things back into my diet.(have been taking it for only a month)i will believe that when i see it :)) but i am glad he is so confidant and in the meantime i can only say the candisol is slowly but surely helping in a great way!

Re: candisol? 10 years 5 months ago #4

• Maff
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 24
Hi Mh,

Thank you for sharing your results with Candisol - very encouraging indeed! :)

I think the feeling that the Candida is "dissolving" makes sense in the way Candisol works and also in terms of biofilms as I (tried!) to explain in my previous post. If it dissolves the biolfims that the colonies of Candida build and live in then it should in theory make the other antifungals you are taking more effective and you will need less of them...and hopefully see less die-off as a result.

You're taking a good combination of natural antifungals there by the way, all have been well researched and both clove and oregano oils in particular seem to be the target of a lot of research recently...that has produced very positive results I might add!

Brilliant to hear you've been able to exercise a bit. That would be the Holy Grail for me too, I used to love sports but have to make do with going for walks and the odd swim at the moment. I'm really happy for you :)

Hope things continue to improve as they have been doing. Keep us posted!
If you are going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill

Please Help Support EiR with a Positive Google Review!

Review 'The Environmental Illness Resource' (EiR) on Google

If you like EiR and / or enoyed this content; please help us keep going by leaving a Positive Google Review:
Review EiR on Google NOW!

P.S. This is entirely secure, we collect no data other than what is freely available from Google and you can remain anonymous!

Related Articles:

Mold Testing & Sanitizer:

ADVERTISEMENT

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds