Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: One crazy plan - Mexican clinics & Hippocrate

One crazy plan - Mexican clinics & Hippocrate 13 years 1 month ago #1

• Dechen
  • EiR Expert
  • Thank you received: 2
Ok, am getting so desperate with this bloody candida. The thing is am caught in a loop. Liver is malfunctioning causing candida to persist, candida screws up immunity, spills toxins in my blood like there's not tomorrow, liver is overwhelmed.

At all times, I have these awful sensations of toxins in the skin - prickly, itchiness, etc. The only time it vanished, is when I took magnesium carbonate (a whole teaspoonful). Magnesium carbonate seems to be a very strong antifungal - unfortunately it makes the whole digestive tract - from nose to anus - burn.

So in any case, I have been researching and some clinics in Mexico offer candida treatment. They detox you with chelation, boost the immune system, kill off the candida with bi-ox and ultraviolet light therapy; and pretend to turn you around in a couple weeks. I understand it takes much longer, but maybe to get a good boost it would be worth it?

Again, there is the Hippocrate institute in Florida - raw food, and what not who pretend they can treat candida. They know it well. But you are condemned to a raw food diet for the rest of your days.

In any case, can anyone tell me the value of these clinics? Is there something to it?

I don't mind having to keep a diet, take probiotics, etc, for a long long time, but I wonder if these places could give me a good headstart. Because right now, am getting nowhere.

Frankly, am so fed up of fighting alone am ready to do anything.

Dechen
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:One crazy plan - Mexican clinics & Hippocrate 13 years 1 month ago #2

• Dechen
  • EiR Expert
Oh yes, got an answer from one hospital; this is what they are proposing for chronic candidiasis:

chelation of heavy metals
IV Biox (antioxidants? peroxyde?)
ultraviolet blood irradiation
hyperbaric oxygen treatment
live cell therapy

This within two weeks and they say will bring candida under control...

Huh?

Re:One crazy plan - Mexican clinics & Hippocrate 13 years 1 month ago #3

• Maff
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 24
Hi Dechen,

I would be very wary of these Mexican clinics. I'm speaking from experience as in 2001 I flew all the way from England to Rosarito Beach, Baja, to spend 3 weeks in such a clinic. They did all the same therapies you have listed (except live cell therapy - have they explained what they actually mean by this?).

I do actually believe many of the therapies are beneficial but there is just no way you will get well in 2-3 weeks. It cost me in the region of $10,000 and I have to say it's just not worth it even if it does give you an initial boost.

Along with my $10,000 I actually developed multiple chemical sensitivity as a result of my stay. They had to give me a general anaesthetic to insert a catheter into my chest for daily IVs of hydrogen peroxide. Soon after returning home I started becoming sensitive to all sorts of chemicals - sure years of poisoning from Candida toxins may have eventually caused MCS as well but the anaesthetic likely sent me over the edge.

My advice would be to be very cautious and only go to a clinic recommended by a significant number of other people in your situation who have benefitted.
If you are going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill

Re:One crazy plan - Mexican clinics & Hippocra 13 years 1 month ago #4

• Dechen
  • EiR Expert
Hey Matt,

The place am investigating is International Biocare in Tijuana.

I have been researching and researching on internet but have not been able to find ex-patients of the hospital.

Do you know how to find these people? Where do I find them?

Peroxyde Hydrogen IV??? Is this what it is?

When that doctor mentioned Bi-ox IV, I said is this hydrogen peroxyde, he said, no, no. It is a homeopathic remedy from Europe.

Huh? Are they already lying to me?

I think you are right, as a matter of fact, this is what I wrote to them. How can I be better in 2 weeks? The healing process for candida, liver etc, detox, etc. can take months or years!

I called them today and they said candida makes you sicker than cancer, and they know it does indeed take much much longer than two weeks to get better.

But they give you supplements and a protocol. Tell me, have you followed such a protocol?

Which clinic was it in Rosarito Beach? Sanoviv? I investigated all of them. Mine is Biocare International. It sounds very serious and sound.<br /><br />Post edited by: Dechen, at: 2009/10/13 07:09

Re:One crazy plan - Mexican clinics & Hippocra 13 years 1 month ago #5

• Dechen
  • EiR Expert
<br /><br />Post edited by: Dechen, at: 2009/10/13 18:27

Re: One crazy plan - Mexican clinics &amp; Hippocrate 10 years 9 months ago #6

• teacupmama
  • EiR Newbie
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello Dechen: Did you ever find a solution to the ravages of candida? I am taking the nystatin and trying to stay on the strict diet. I wish I could just check myself into a candida clinic if there is such a thing. I have been struggling with this beast for many years and when I go back to eating normal it gets out of control

Please Help Support EiR with a Positive Google Review!

Review 'The Environmental Illness Resource' (EiR) on Google

If you like EiR and / or enoyed this content; please help us keep going by leaving a Positive Google Review:
Review EiR on Google NOW!

P.S. This is entirely secure, we collect no data other than what is freely available from Google and you can remain anonymous!

Related Articles:

Mold Testing & Sanitizer:

ADVERTISEMENT

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds