Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The SANCTUARY Goes Live!

The SANCTUARY Goes Live! 12 years 2 months ago #1

• Satori
  • EiR Newbie
Hi All,

Just a quick post to let everyone know that MCS-International.Org's new holistic forums - collectively called The SANCTUARY - officially opens its doors to the public at noon today (31st May).

I hope you can find some time to pay us a visit and log-in with us.

Have a great day!

Gordon D McHendry
Founder & Campaign Coordonator
MCS-International.Org
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:The SANCTUARY Goes Live! 12 years 2 months ago #2

• Maff
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 24
Hi Gordon,

Thanks for your reminder. I was very impressed with The Sanctuary when I visited on launch day. It looks like it has got off to a fantastic start with posts from MICAGO members and those affected by MCS appearing already.

I look forward to joining you as often as possible and hopefully I can contribute something of value to your visitors!

Best of health :)
If you are going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill

Re:The SANCTUARY Goes Live! 12 years 2 months ago #3

• Satori
  • EiR Newbie
Hi Matthew,

Thank you for the thumbs-up on The Sanctuary. Much appreciated. Apart from EIR, helping us a lot to get the word out, pre-launch was actually a bit of a disaster (for various reasons), so I was rather pleased, all things considered, with the start we finally did get off to.

Our site stats have rocketed as a result of The Sanctuary launch from around 10,000 hits per week to almost 25,000. And our Google ranking on a global search of \"Multiple Chemical Sensitivity\" (we don't show up on Google UK because our site is hosted in Germany) has shot up as a result of this from a ranking of 38 to a ranking of 14 (just above the veteran MCS Survivors - but still way behind EIR). So, yeah, the \"start\" certainly could have been much, much worse :)

We certainly look forward to seeing you at The Sanctuary whenever you have the time for it Matthew. You will always be most welcome there. And you can expect to see me here too in this outstanding resource that you provide at EIR just as often as I can manage.

Thank you again Matthew for your help, support, and all the exceptional work you do here at EIR for the benefit of all of us.

Cheers!

Gordon D McHendry
Founder & Campaign Coordonator
MCS-International.Org

Related Articles:

Home Testing & Sanitizer:

ADVERTISEMENT

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds