Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Killing Us Softly - Great (free) E-Book!

Killing Us Softly - Great (free) E-Book! 12 years 1 month ago #1

• bolam56
Hi Matthew,

Just discovered the blog link and read your story, where I came across the link to Dr Donohoe's (free/download) book \"Killing Us Softly\". web.mac.com/doctormark/DoctorMark/KUS.html

As my story has revolved around toxicologists who said \"that chemical couldn't hurt you unless you drank it\" and an industrial hygienist who said there was \"nothing worth reporting there\" this book really got right to the heart of the matter for me. Dr Donohoe's outline of the disconnect between chemical safety, toxicology and industrial hygiene is the most concise and well put description of the problem we face that I've seen.

You really need a link to this on your home page (under book reviews?). Hope you don't mind if I post a link here, where it might be discovered by more people. This is required reading for anyone having problems with chemicals and those who treat them!<br /><br />Post edited by: Maff, at: 2008/06/17 19:27
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Great (free) E-Book! 12 years 1 month ago #2

• Maff
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 24
Hi Bill,

Thanks for posting that link. Of course I don't mind, sharing information is what this site is all about so the more the better in whatever form!

I downloaded Dr. Donohoe's ebook a while back and from the quick skim I've had so far I'd agree that anybody visiting this site would do well to read it. Hopefully I will get chance to read the book fully over the summer and will add a book review page for it. Will let you know when I've done that and perhaps you can add a review ;)

Thanks again,

Maff
If you are going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Related Articles:

Home Testing & Sanitizer:

ADVERTISEMENT

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds