Strict Standards: Accessing static property SefAdvanceConfig::$url_alias as non static in /home/customer/www/ei-resource.org/public_html/components/com_sefadvance/config.php on line 289

Strict Standards: Accessing static property SefAdvanceConfig::$url_alias as non static in /home/customer/www/ei-resource.org/public_html/components/com_sefadvance/config.php on line 289
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Healing from multiple chemical sensitivity

Healing from multiple chemical sensitivity 5 years 3 weeks ago #1

• camrunr46
  • EiR Newbie
This is a video of me telling my story on cellular healing tv.. Discussing the combination of things that I am doing to heal from severe environmental illness and get my life back after years of suffering..

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Healing from multiple chemical sensitivity 5 years 2 weeks ago #2

• Maff
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 24
Hi Camrun, great to meet you and thanks for sharing your video and your story of healing from multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS). It's amazing how quickly the body can heal once we give it what it needs e.g. clean air, water and food.
I have been recovered from MCS for 11 years now after suffering acutely - wearing a carbon filter face mask most of the time and living in isolation for 5 years. The keys or me were pure food and water, avoiding toxic chemical exposures at all costs and addressing some key issues like sleep disorders, gut dysbiosis and adrenal fatigue to help my body regain its homeostasis. The combination of things I was doing quite quickly (in the grand scheme of things!) led to me again being able to tolerate chemical exposures without the tell-tale and disabling hypersensitivity reactions I had become accustomed to. I now live a "normal" life in terms of my relationship to chemicals (without needlessly exposing myself) and am getting married next year!
I found Dr. Pompa through Facebook many years ago and immediately felt his cellular healing approach was worth incorporating into what I was already doing. It's great that you're doing well and were able to share your story on his show. A lot of people when trapped by MCS feel there is no hope but plenty of people have recovered and it seems more and more are all the time. I feel blessed to be one of them and try to put this message out as much as possible (through my website - this very one!) and any other way I can. It's fantastic that you're doing the same!
Best of health fellow survivor :-)
If you are going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Related Articles:

Home Testing & Sanitizer:

ADVERTISEMENT

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds