Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Searching for mask for MCS and coronavirus that do

Searching for mask for MCS and coronavirus that do 1 month 16 hours ago #1

• sharm33
  • EiR Newbie
es not use carbon filters.

Hi,

I am looking for a mask that can be used for MCS and very importantly also the corona virus. I have tried masks with carbon filters before for MCS and have very bad allergies. I know the N95 masks use carbon.

Does anyone know of any mask that is effective in protecting against the virus without carbon filters?

I saw an ad for Umask. Does anyone know if it's good? I tried contacting them about specs but no answer. I don't see a phone number either.

Any and all help will be much appreciated!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anti Pollution Mask - U-Mask the best biotech respirator

ADVERTISEMENT

Searching for mask for MCS and coronavirus that do 3 weeks 1 day ago #2

• Maff
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 24
Hi Sharm33,

The answer to your question is right in front of your eyes in the mask that we here at EiR wholeheartedly recommend - developed by U.Mask Biotech and scientific partners in Italy. I see you have already tried contacting them; they are busy developing and testing an even newer version of their mask so perhaps that is the reason. However, all information you could possibly want (explanations of their unique technology, efficiency testing data etc) is all freely available on their website - www.u-mask.eu

DISCLAIMER: EiR or U.Mask make no claims regarding specific protection against coronavirus!

These masks are unique and do not use carbon filtration but exceed the performance of N95 and N99 respirators and all competitor's masks and respirators. Their masks instead use several layers of protection based primarily on the enzymatic breakdown ('biotech') of pollutants (MCS Protection), viruses (flu/colds etc), bacteria, fungal spores, and other microbes.

Here is a simple explanation of the mask technology from their site (but full in-depth technology, testing, and other information is available there):

U-mask is the evolution of an allergy masks, a dust mask and a respirator mask.
The science of biotechnology and layering come together to create the highest standard protection, better than a N99 or N95 face mask, up to 99,86% All in one.

CHANGING THE RULES OF THE GAME

​Most N95 masks, dust masks and allergy masks are not effective on the finest contaminants and, most of all, they don't destroy pollution but only just block it. Surgical masks provide the lowest protection from urban pollution and are frequently used for the wrong purpose.

The U-Ox® BIO-ACTIVE TM Layer inside U-mask performs tremendously more effectively of the nearest competitor which uses replaceable activated carbon cloth or surgery medical masks.

Because of its unique ingredients, U-Ox® proprietary formula enzyme compound BIO-degrades the harmful compounds, viruses and pathogenic bacteria instead of simply filtering them.

THINK ABOUT IT, DO YOU REALLY WANT TO WALK AROUND WEARING A FILTER FULL OF CONTAMINANTS ON YOUR FACE? THIS IS BASICALLY LIKE SWEEPING THE PROBLEM UNDER THE CARPET.

So, please visit the U.Mask website and I am certain you will be both impressed and see that a mask that protects against both MCS exposures, and rather frighteningly pandemic viruses without the use of carbon filtration, is available right now.

I hope this is of help and best wishes,
Maff
If you are going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill
Last Edit: 2 weeks 9 hours ago by Maff. Reason: Factual Update / Disclaimer

Searching for mask for MCS and coronavirus that do 3 weeks 22 hours ago #3

• sharm33
  • EiR Newbie
Hi Maff,

Thank you so much for the information. I really appreciate it.

One more question do you know of anyone with a weak immune system like mine (from MCS) who catches flu etc have any adverse reaction to the U-Ox® proprietary formula enzyme compound?

I mean has anyone experienced any respiratory infections, reaction etc to it. I would hate to get a mask and get sick from it.

They are unfortunately sold out right now. I have signed up for when the new version comes back. I would hate to miss the notification in case I can't get up in time to match the European time due to my chronic fatigue.

Do you have any connection to them? I mean where as I may be able to get a mask for sure?

I'm in the U.S. and it's getting scary, everything closing down, sports, etc.

I am very eager to get some protection along with the other guidelines I have been following to stay healthy and safe.

Once again any and all help is sincerely appreciated! :)

Searching for mask for MCS and coronavirus that do 2 weeks 6 days ago #4

• Maff
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 24
Hi sharm33,

You're welcome for my previous response. I know things are getting quite scary right now and you understandably want quick answers and solutions.

Unfortunately, I don't have a quick "yes" or "no" answer to this specific question. It's my understanding that the U-Ox® enzyme is sealed within one of the masks layers and "filters" (bio-degrades) pollution and microbes before the wearer inhales anything.

I suspect safety testing would have flagged something like this also. And they have done an impressive amount of safety and efficiency testing with it being a new proprietary system with all the regulatory hurdles they would have had to clear.

As before, one thing that impresses me so much is the transparency they provide on the website in such a well put together fashion with both raw scientific data and in-depth explanations in layman's terms (as much as possible) with good use of diagrams and other graphics.

I'm sorry but I do not have the type of connection with them (e.g. priority supplier) that would allow me to expedite a mask being sent out to you. You've done the best you can by registering for updates and keeping an eye on things. I'd urge you to order as soon as you receive email notification of new stock as I suspect that will sell out quickly also. They are quite a relatively new company and with coronavirus not being an original part of their business plans I don't think they have the capacity to keep up - even the big suppliers of inferior masks do not after all!

You're doing all the right things following the official coronavirus guidelines and I sincerely hope you can get hold of a mask very soon. As far as I know, new stock will be available this coming week - Monday 16th, all being well.

I wish you all the very best. Stay healthy and safe my friend.

Best wishes,
Maff
If you are going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill

Searching for mask for MCS and coronavirus that do 2 weeks 6 days ago #5

• sharm33
  • EiR Newbie
Hi Maff,

Thank you so much for all the info. I really appreciate it.

I am checking the site over and over again. Wish me luck!

You wouldn't happen to have their phone number? I don't see it on their site, which I think is a little weird.
I've e-mailed them about 3 times.

Once again, thank you so much for your help. It's very much appreciated!!! :)

Oh, by the way, is this forum located in Europe? I joined hoping it would have enlightened information. Thanks!

Searching for mask for MCS and coronavirus that do 2 weeks 23 hours ago #6

• sharm33
  • EiR Newbie
Hi Maff,

I was lucky enough to get the new Mask 2.

But, I worry because it looks like it only last a few hours on the filter unlike the Mask 1 which was good for 1 year.

I have written to them but as usual they never got back to me.

Do you have any information on it?

I thank you for any help!

• Page:

Related Articles:

Home Water Filters:

50% Off Aquasana Filtration Systems

ADVERTISEMENT

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds