Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Searching for mask for MCS and coronavirus that do

Searching for mask for MCS and coronavirus that do 2 weeks 14 hours ago #7

In the 1960s, this virus was first described in detail. The virus gets its name from a unique ‘crown’ of sugary-proteins or corona, which projects from the envelope which surrounds the particle. It is believed that the latest version of this virus has its origins somewhere in China. Perhaps more precisely, the origins of the virus could lie in a cave in the southern Yunnan province of China.
What is Coronavirus? Symptoms and Risk Factors
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anti Pollution Mask - U-Mask the best biotech respirator

ADVERTISEMENT

Searching for mask for MCS and coronavirus that do 2 weeks 9 hours ago #8

• Maff
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 24
Hi sharm33,

Great news you were able to get hold of the Mask 2!

I'm subscribed to the same U.Mask email list that you likely are. In their newsletters regarding Mask 2 they clearly state it has a filter life identical to the Mask 1. I forget the exact length right now but I believe 150 to 200 hours of continuous use is what I read. And since the refill inserts are proprietary they should have no problem producing them, as is the issue with Mask 1 itself at the moment...

Again through email newsletters, they informed us that due to governments requesting suppliers of masks (and components) are sent to priority health services, charities and the like; they will unfortunately be unable to produce any more of the Mask 1 for quite some time. It seems they now have a good stock of Mask 2 however, which of course is the latest model anyway.

I'm sorry I don't have any more information than that; I don't have any inside channels with the company. I hope the above helps alleviate your fears a bit anyhow.

Best wishes,
Maff
If you are going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:

Related Articles:

Home Water Filters:

50% Off Aquasana Filtration Systems

ADVERTISEMENT

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds