Perm A Vite® (Allergy Research Group - Nutricology) Hothttps://www.ei-resource.org/media/reviews/photos/thumbnail/250x250s/96/d5/43/2163_permavite_121914587513.jpg
Perm A vite® is designed to support the body's production of healthy epithelial tissue lining the GI tract. Degradation of the intestinal lining results in intestinal permeability (also known as "leaky gut"). The ingredients in Perm A vite® are known to nutritionally support the epithelial lining, which may support intestinal permeability within normal functional levels.
Perm A Vite® contains:
- N-Acetyl-D- Glucosamine (shrimp, crab, lobster)
- Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubra) (bark) powdered
- Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana) (leaves), dried extract
- Glandular Complex with Epithelial Growth Factor
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)
(from iHerb.com - save $5 on your first order using promotional code: MAT856)
View the very BEST Environmental Illness Videos!
1. Your Health is Governed by Your Environment | Prof. BM Hegde | TEDx Talk
2. Demystifying Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
3. Social Determinants of Health - An Introduction
Please Help Support EiR with a Positive Google Review!
If you like EiR and / or enoyed this content; please help us keep going by leaving a Positive Google Review:
Review EiR on Google NOW!
P.S. This is entirely secure, we collect no data other than what is freely available from Google and you can remain anonymous!
Mold Testing & Sanitizer: