The Ultimate Probiotic
Use as part of your diet to help maintain a healhty blood sugar level.
Designed to provide selected beneficial microflora to the intestinal tract for the purpose of replenishing needed friendly flora to promote intestinal health.
Packaged in individual sachets with a pleasant lemon taste, Fivelac fits conveniently into your active lifestyle. FiveLac is a powerful, enhanced probiotic formulation of five potent microflora in a lemon-powder base. This product contains all that Threelac contains plus two additional microflora. Each packet contains over 1 billion live bacteria.
The Probiotic Solution
Probiotics may be a valuable part of a healthy diet, and may play an important role in sustaining overall intestinal health. The prevalence of intestinal imbalance makes a focus on probiotics essential. Prevention of overgrowth before it occurs is clearly the better alternative. Probiotics may be a safe, cost-effective, "natural" approach that may help act as a barrier against microbial infection such as yeast overgrowth.
Benefits of Ideal Intestinal Micro-Flora
Friendly flora perform a number of constructive functions in the intestinal tract, including maintaining normal yeast levels. The flora do this by crowding out these organisms in the intestinal tract and by stimulating the production of immune-protective cells.
FiveLac Active Ingredients
- Bacillus coagulans: A probiotic organism that may help control lactose intolerance, digestion and stomach problems, and normalize cholesterol levels. It also may enhance the immune response and inhibit bacterial pathogens.
- Bacillus subtilis: A probiotic organism that may combat harmful microorganisms in the intestines, particularly pathogenic bacteria that cause dysentery.
- Enterococcus faecalis: Enterococci constitute a major genus within the lactic acid bacteria group that exists naturally in the human digestive tract. This effective probiotic bacteria is the result of formulation under strict laboratory conditions.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: These friendly bacteria inhabit the intestinal tract and protect against unhealthy organisms. The breakdown of nutrients by L. acidophilus produces lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide, and other by-products to enhance optimal intestinal flora.
- Bifidobacterium longum: B. longum may help keep the digestive system running smoothly, block the growth of harmful bacteria, and boost the immune system.
(from iHerb.com - save $5 on your first order using promotional code: MAT856)
View the very BEST Environmental Illness Videos!
Please Help Support EiR with a Positive Google Review!
If you like EiR and / or enoyed this content; please help us keep going by leaving a Positive Google Review:
Review EiR on Google NOW!
P.S. This is entirely secure, we collect no data other than what is freely available from Google and you can remain anonymous!
Mold Testing & Sanitizer: