Androv's full spectrum light bulbs will benefit your health AND your wallet. The bulbs have a Colour Rendering Index (CRI) of 95 at 6000K, as close to natural sunlight as any buld on the market. Research carried out by Dr Norman E. Rosenthal (who originally coined the term SAD) has shown that people feel significantly better under full spectrum light than under normal artifical light. In addition, these bulbs use a fraction of the electricity of a normal incandescent bulb so significantly reduce electricity bills.
- Convenient source of full spectrum light at any time
- Colour Temperature equivalent to Noon daylight (6,000 Kelvin)
- CRI (Colour Rendering Index) of 95.
- Full rainbow colour spectrum with accurate natural colours
- High contrast improves visibility and reading comfort
- Can prove effective for the treatment of S.A.D. (Seasonal Affective Disorder)
- Uses up to 75% less energy than standard bulbs
- These bulbs last much longer than standard bulbs