Farabloc (electromagnetic shielding fabric) Hothttps://www.ei-resource.org/media/reviews/photos/thumbnail/250x250s/68/b8/7c/2549_farabloc_123065885246.jpg
What is Farabloc?
Farabloc presents a New Alternative Pain Relief System.
As an electromagnetic shielding fabric, Farabloc contains extremely fine stainless steel fibres and nylon, with an appearance similar to linen. This drug-free product has a significant shielding effect on high frequency electromagnetic fields (EMF) while permitting low frequency EMF through which stabilize the cell by polarization. Farabloc has been extensively researched and is successfully used by many people in dealing with conditions causing chronic pain, such as phantom limb pain, osteoarthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, sports related muscle soreness, menstrual pain, fibromyalgia and reflex sympathetic disorder.
How Farabloc Works
The human cellular system is similar to a complex set of electrical receptors and conductors, with the brain acting as a central receiving station. Farabloc blocks high frequency electromagnetic field (EMF) radiation and thus may allow low frequency EMF to stabilize cellular permeability, limit release of inflammatory factors and consequently modify pain perception.
It is proposed that Farabloc may act as a Faraday Cage.
Invented more than thirty years ago to combat phantom limb pain caused by amputation, Farabloc has been researched in both Europe and North America, with results published in respected peer reviewed medical and scientific journals. Farabloc has been widely accepted by individuals as well as recognized health agencies and organizations.
Farabloc cloth tailored into various shapes and sizes can be used as wraps, bandages and even blankets. It is also tailored to create boots, knee bandages, carpal tunnel gloves and coverings for amputee stumps. Increasingly, Farabloc is being integrated into the manufacture of prosthetics, so that it is automatically performing its beneficial function without being independently applied.
- Farabloc offers drug-free pain relief, often useful in avoiding surgery.
- Farabloc looks and feels like linen and can be washed, dried and reused.
- Farabloc can be cut, sewn and ironed like any other fabric.
- Farabloc can be applied repeatedly without losing its effect.
- Farabloc aids muscle relaxation and relieves lower back pain.
- Farabloc may create a warming effect.
- To sustain pain relief it is important that you keep Farabloc on for some time.
According to clinical studies, a double layer of Farabloc increases its
View the very BEST Environmental Illness Videos!
1. Your Health is Governed by Your Environment | Prof. BM Hegde | TEDx Talk
2. Demystifying Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
3. Social Determinants of Health - An Introduction
Please Help Support EiR with a Positive Google Review!
If you like EiR and / or enoyed this content; please help us keep going by leaving a Positive Google Review:
Review EiR on Google NOW!
P.S. This is entirely secure, we collect no data other than what is freely available from Google and you can remain anonymous!
Mold Testing & Sanitizer: