Dr. Cathie-Ann Lippman, MD: Eliminate Heavy Metal Toxicity with Chelation Therapy
- 3551 Views
• Heavy metals include: aluminum, lead, mercury, arsenic, cadmium and others
• Heavy metal poisoning can cause problems like reduced intelligence, poor growth, poor bone development, anxiety, high blood pressure, fatigue, learning disabilities, skin disorders, cancer, irregular heart beats, depression, anger, nightmares, seizures, immune system problems, acne, rashes, colitis, heart burn, bloating, nausea
• Sources of heavy metals include: smoking, aluminum cookware, anti-per spirants, vaccines, mercury amalgam fillings, paint, hair dye, body lotions, creams, fish, and other sources.
• Chelation therapy is the detox process that removes heavy metals from the body using DMSA, EDTA and/or DMSA medications, which can be given orally, intravenously, transdermally or rectally. Natural herbal and Homeopathic remedies may also be used.
• You should do chelation therapy only under the guidance of a licensed health practitioner such as an integrative medical doctor, naturopathic doctor, acupuncturist or chiropractor.
Dr. Cathie Lippman, MD
291 South La Cienega Blvd., Suite 409
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Heavy Metal Toxicity
Heavy Metal Detox
Heavy Metal Detoxification
Integrative Medical Doctor